Reviews for The Captain and His Thief
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 31 . 11/23/2014
Fascinating bit of work, to say the least.
Nettie being present from the beginning as an associate of Jack’s was certainly a bold move- most stories introducing a new character in this genre have her as a prior acquaintance of Will and Elizabeth’s instead- but you manage to make her intriguing from the beginning, immediately raising questions about why Jack is travelling with her given his usual ‘lone wolf’ approach and then raising further questions as you disclose more about her history (Given Jack’s reputation for disliking slaves, he must have a good reason for ‘owning’ Nettie, but what that could be is another matter).
The subsequent flashbacks to her background prove to be very interesting reading, establishing how she developed into her current psychological state and ended up with Jack, while the story itself creates a fascinating exploration of her interesting dynamic with the rest of the characters as she learns more about Jack’s history with the Black Pearl, ranging from Will’s protective nature to Elizabeth’s greater uncertainty about where she stands with the addition of Nettie to the dynamic.
Keep up the good work; the epilogue has definitely sown the seeds for some interesting twists for the future of this series…
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 31 . 10/4/2014
I knew it! I knew it was Calypso that was helping Nettie! Im so happy that i figured it out before i read this chap :-D
this was a great fic and its also the FIRST POTC fic ive ever read. Im glad that it was so good and i cant wait to read the complete sequel.
Peyton LeVay chapter 31 . 12/27/2013
Nice. I look forward to seeing what Tia means.

Keep it up! /.
Clayr411 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I really loved this story! Are you going to write a sequel?
The king of ducks chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
yay for the story well I have to say it was a very well thought out and planned story and I love the plot you added in it and it sounds fun to read I can't wait till you finish it, cause I will be reading that faster then you can say jack sparrow be tripping.

The_king_of_ducks
The king of ducks chapter 30 . 7/30/2013
yay for a happy ending, all and all it was a good so far one more chapter.
The king of ducks chapter 29 . 7/30/2013
awesome and sad but now at least we got the full story. Keep up the great work.
The king of ducks chapter 28 . 7/30/2013
awww what a even sadder background, well good work man, keep it up.
The king of ducks chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
yay the final part of the story can't wait to hear it. keep up the great work.
The king of ducks chapter 26 . 7/30/2013
once again a clever plane for jack, but it scared the shit out of nettie, any how keep up the great work man.
The king of ducks chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
hmm it seems nettie has some things to talk to jack about seems ike fun and they get to fight undead pirates, what fun. Keep up the great work.
The king of ducks chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
H-H-H-H-eart breaker (king of like c-c-c-c-ombo breaker) but yea ouch that had to hurt jack a lot though he did dig his own grave there. great sotry keep up the great work.
The king of ducks chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
great story and loving the plot now though it is the same as the movie
The king of ducks chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
fun and slight romance now we are getting back on romance and leaving drama, which is cool the transation between is smooth and wonderful to read keep up the great work.
The king of ducks chapter 21 . 7/30/2013
lol I love the ending quote "but life ins't like those stories, Its actually much more boring" I totally agree sometimes lol