Reviews for Caged Heat
Well, this is much better. Good job. (c:
Kaede203 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was funny.
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
There's an episode of Cas kissing a she-demon! Let me guess, Dean talked him into it or something along the lines? *rolls eyes* I never watched Supernatural, only a few episodes and the only scene where Dean tried to hook Cas up with a girl was when he took Cas to a brothel(is that what it's called?)

*clears throat* Anyways, this was a good one-shot! Loved this pairing! *grins*
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
cute!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Loved it!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
First off, in response to your A/N: Damn straight.

In other news, thank you for this lovely bit of fun and fluff. Very well done, as I expected from you. Keep it up!
thesagerk chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
awwww loved it!
raion chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Very cute and I agree, practicing on Meg is not acceptable *gg*
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
WHY CAN THIS NOT BE CANON? ... *ahem* Love your take on Cas! XD
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I liked this very much, and agree with you about the Meg thing. UUUUGHH! I had nightmares for a week after THAT episode!
Barranca chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Harry's so understanding and patient with Castiel :) I wonder how long they will last - they are a different species after al like Harry mentioned, with different life expectancies.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I can't believe I didn't see that scene! Was it in this last ep? 'Cuz if it was... Damn! -_-
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
My very first totally recent Supernatural fic where I know exactly what's goin' on!

And let me tell you I loved it. Cas, I love him a lot, and this just makes him. . . More, you know.

If you don't, I apologize.
SethMaxwell06 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Loved it, short and sweet with a hint of sexy. This made me happy, especially since I did like die when Cas kissed Meg. It just blew up my brain and I cried for Cas' lost innocence. But this healed me and made it all better! So thanks for that!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 12/11/2010