Reviews for All Hearts Beat The Same
Mystique Aqua chapter 10 . 1/16/2011
*sob sob* what a sad ending! My heart is crushed. I really thought that Abbie and Dean will end up being a couple :( My heart goes out to Dean; he must be totally broken.

All in all it was a great story. Loved it! :D
Mystique Aqua chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
No, no, no. It can't be Abbie! No way! At least, in my heart I hope it's not Abbie :D

I think it might be another vampire and Abbie happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time *crossing my fingers*. One way to find out... on to the next chapter.

Loving it so far _
BrendaLovesCastiel chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
:( dang it i cried like a baby. lol but i love those kinda stories. nice work
BlueEyedPisces chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I loved it :), good job.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I thought Dean was really gonna kill her, can't wait to read more :).
scrpbkqueen chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
I like this, and where it could be going. Keep up the good work.
Mystique Aqua chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Another great chapter but sad that Abs decided to up and leave them. And, I got a strange feeling deep down in my stomach that she is yearning for blood to keep her sustained and she probably doesn't even realize it. Hmmmm... I'm eager to know where you will take us with the next chapter and how will Dean cope when he finds out? Guess we will have to wait, but not too long I hope _
Mystique Aqua chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
What the hell! Abbie's a vampire? I sure didn't see that one coming. It's obvious both of them love each other so much. I wonder how they will work out their difference. They don't have much time though seeing that Dean will be going to hell less than a year.

Great chapter and loving every minute of it _
Dreamer1218 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Whoa! Didn't quite see that one coming. I like it! :)
bjq chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
AWESOME STORY! Please update soon! Can't wait to read more. So why did Dean try to forget Abigail? Why is Abigail back? How come Bobby hasn't seen her in 8yrs?
Mystique Aqua chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
OMG! Now you got me so intrigued with this story! I can't wait to find out what happened, so please update soon ya :D
Dreamer1218 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my gosh, I am already hooked! I can't wait to see where this goes :)