Reviews for And All the King's Men
marije2410 chapter 7 . 8/30
I read this story about two weeks ago, and I've literally not been able to stop thinking about it. It's such a great, well-executed, original take on Tarsus IV and the McCoy/Kirk friendship, and I just keep coming back to it. Thank you so much for sharing this story!
sadmac356 chapter 1 . 8/29
This is awesome! Reminds me of helping out at my scout camp when we simulated a plane crash as a training exercise for the girls so they could practice the first aid they learned earlier that week. I love it!
Blue Ninja chapter 7 . 1/30
I thoroughly enjoyed this story.

Vana Valie chapter 7 . 1/20
sorry for this second post, but I have to add some more complimentsyou did a great job on the character of pike and toland!
this is an amazing story and one of my favorites now.
thank you so much!
Vana Valie chapter 7 . 1/20
"your my moral compass, bones"
...
This story is amazing! very professional writing. I love it! thank you so much!
atymer chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
Well done, another seamless 'I really think this could be part of the films', story.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2016
Amazing fic! I adore your characterization, especially of Kirk. Also, Jim would totally do something absolutely insane and badass like that.
Hobbyist Writer chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
I love tour stories. I really, really do.
soupcan chapter 7 . 1/16/2016
That was brilliant!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
You sir/madam/sentient life form, are an amazing writer and would just like to tell you that YOU. ARE. AWESOME!
Serendipity989 chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
Holy crap, you certainly know how to write a story. I've already got that nasty feeling in my chest when I read angst like this, and I'm only halfway through.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
I absolutely love this story! Very well written. It'd be interesting to see a spinoff where this happens to Jim on an actual mission with his crew. I'm curious to see how that would go, especially since they can't just beam him out of the situation!
ian.yatalese chapter 7 . 4/15/2015
I know I'm very late on all of these ST fics, as I was stuck in one fandom for years, basically.

Anyway, this fic was lovely. Perfect illustration of the behind-the-scenes brotherhood of Kirk and McCoy.
I just at any opportunity to read a friendship story with no slash. Thank you.
Grgoyldef2 chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Awesome story...spent my whole day off reading it and decided that it was well worth it. While I've been a huge Star Trek TOS fan my entire life and always loved the relationship between Kirk, Spock and McCoy, I have to admit I really love the relationship that has developed in the AU with Kirk and McCoy. I think your story has really added another layer to that relationship. Thanks for the story.
Maddie chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
I loved this story! I don't ship McKirk do i liked the minimal romance thrown it. I actually ended up rooting for the relationship! I really enjoyed kirk ended up fixing his own problems and not have someone help him. I find that bit of characterization really was true to the canon of Star Trek. Great work!