Reviews for Regret
marple chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I just read another fic before this about regrets. I said i was glad Brennen could now move on without regrets, Booth never will be able to forget his.

Thanks for sharing.
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
There is a way. You can have him do a lot of soul searching and leave HB and then tell Brennan he still loves her.
jsiebert chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Thank you! for this well written POV by Booth. I knew there was something going on. My initial reaction was to call Booth bad names during this scene. His actions are rigid, blames Bones for the situation they are in, and he can't seem to find a way out.

Just tell Hannah the truth and let go, Booth!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
So many regrets- I shouldn't have pushed you, I shouldn't have gotten you drunk that night, I shouldn't have let you get away from me. I shouldn't have told you I'd move on.

so hard and so true. wonderfully written
horseninja chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I thought it was good. He did seem conflicted. Hopefully he will realize Hannah is a rebound before it is too late. I am not buying that she is not a consolation prize either. I think usually if you were serious about somebody, if you immediately go after someone else within a year I think that is rebounding but he doesn't want to see that yet.
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i love the little add ins to the original diologue
GoonieGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I can't beleve that happened in the show! I was devastated how that turned ot. That had to be one of the best ones ever! There still is a chance they could be together though. Hannah could die or be murdered. Or again Booth and Hannah could get married and Bone could object at their wedding...

-Gooniegirl
iamwriter chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
atleast with your story you make Booth sound like he his inner voice has a heart- cause his words were cold...
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 12/10/2010