Reviews for Crossing and Uncrossing Lines
rainypromise chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Best virgin sex over. I love how good they are together. This fic is awesome and WHY haven't I read this before?
Lost Soul Here chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
Is it possible to choke on fluff? Because I am. In the very best of ways.
Nutz for Kellan Lutz chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
i like the story
Tj8461 chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
I think i'll be going to take a cold shower now!
starinthem chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
So good-loved it. Once she started looking at Jake, his looks and what they could be, she couldn't stop craving him. Best friends plus some-that's cute and works perfect for them. I think she will be a jealous woman though after this not that she has anything to worry about.
starinthem chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
So good. Serves her right-she needs to be in heat with erotic dreams of Jake. It's not a bad thing Bella. She's so scared that their friendship will go south if the relationship doesn't work out. He seemed to be doing really well with the just friends thing-even looking at other girls. So hot at the end. Love that her body wanted him.
starinthem chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Haha at not brown but milk chocolate-love the specifics. Like that she knew he was coming to eat the crusts. Surprised when he kissed her and then she kissed back. It was hot. Can't believe she told him he wasn't the one she was thinking about-that was cruel. At first it seemed like she only wanted to date him to get their friendship back but it seems like she might actually like to try out that idea. Oh man, she should have talked first. Wonder when she'll spill the beans or can't stand to just be his friend anymore.
j.d.y chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
I loved this so much! Even the smut!
Hjp-Dlm chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Yay please continue!
Bnick chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
You one upped yourself. Better than the original. Yaay!
SagaDevotee chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Perfection.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I can't decide if i want to chuckle or slap them both upside the head. Adorable.
connolrebecca chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Love "plus some"... so good
connolrebecca chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
So, so close to satisfaction
connolrebecca chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Loved the description of them kissing and hugging - so well written