Reviews for Green M&Ms
Jo-Tan Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! XD As I type this, I continue to laugh. I heard of Wicked, but now I'm afraid I'll do the same thing as Ziva here. :D Anywho, SERIOUSLY enjoyed this short, yet extremely hilarious and cute drabble.

Quick question; what is the Blue Man Group?
brook chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I have decided that at this point in my marathon,I should stop and open up that package of M&M's. Think I will save the green ones for later. Back to the Marathon.
Kushera Knez chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Do you know I've never noticed te green M&Ms. I guess now I'll be watchign what I eat.

I liked your drabbling
Glinkauthor11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I don't watch this show or know the characters but I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Wicked. Going to see it in September for the third time! I absolutely LOVE IT! GREAT drabble!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
The line about the Blue Man Group had me roaring with laughter... as did the whole story. Very funny and a great read.
GingerNinja1111 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh my god! Two of my favorite things: NCIS and Wicked! Awesome! I haven't read any of your other stories but, just because you came up with this you rock!
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I've heard other very interesting things about green M&Ms. LOL. Loved your version of them.
Closemyeyesandleap chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
While I think this would fit Abby better than Ziva, but I like it because I understand the (sorta) inside joke. :)
First Born Fluffy chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Awww, this story is really cute.