Reviews for Apprentices
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 20 . 1/4
And a nice tying up the threads here. Thompson's still a major fanboy. How...potentially disturbing.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 19 . 1/4
"Sadly for them, Firefly's men were facing twenty-five Joes, among which three ninja, three almost ninja, and one Beach Head."
BEST line in this chapter! Had to read it out for my daughter. She snickered at three ninja. She chuckled at three almost-ninja. She totally lost it at one Beach Head.
Yes, we are both fond of one dirty, smelly Ranger man.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 18 . 1/4
LOVED Tommy's parting shot!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 16 . 1/4
AW! Flint and Beach to the rescue. Wonder how long it will take Kimi and the boys to realize there really IS something wrong?
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 13 . 1/4
AND it has just become real. But Firefly is in for a bad shock.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 12 . 1/4
And as usual, Firefly is playing all angles, and will no doubt land flat on his face...or ass...
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 10 . 1/4
Kimi is learning what it's like to be the responsible one, I see.
The plot thickens...and Big Trouble is right around the corner.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 9 . 1/4
LOVE the dragon. (Got a thing about dragons. Sue me, I am Welsh) Chuckles about the effects of cold water on male apprentice bodies. Are we sure Tommy IS completely sane? Sometimes I wonder how the prankster and the Ninja are one in the same!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 8 . 1/4
Question: the line Storm Shadow delivers about it being harder to let go when the person you mourn is still alive...is he by any chance talking about Kimi's mother's ghost from NINJA SPIRITS?
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 7 . 1/4
I kinda guessed about the Kagenobi: The story was just too tailor made for the situation. Still good, tho. The tent: Obviously, Kamakura's not much of a camper. If you want to be able to find things, not attract late night furred visitors, or wake up with cramped muscles, you keep it as neat as possible. OMG you're hooking me on NINJA!:::: Squeaks and runs::::
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 5 . 1/4
Duct Tape, the glue of the universe. All a girl needs is duct tape, WD40, a heeled shoe, and a knife.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 4 . 1/4
"Baby Spooks"...leave it to Beach Head.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 3 . 1/4
AND... winning scene is Storm and Flint. The rest is good, but Flint is soooo in character.
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 2 . 1/4
The scene between Billy and Hawk was PRICELESS.
epitaphed chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
I don't even know half the characters mentioned here or to the allusions to past events, yet I still loved it! Great narration, dialogue and characterization (to the point that I actually feel like I've read the comics or watched some of the cartoons before). Amazing, thanks for this :)