Reviews for Apprentices
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Ooo, the suspense. This Winslow character kinda creeps me out. On another note, I think that if I were Kamakura or Billy, I would be very afraid of Jinx.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
And Storm and Snake are about to try to further their own trap by walking (unknowingly) into Firefly's...talk about irony. At least Jinx is learning the secret to getting the boys to stop arguing, though, so it's not a total loss.

Great chapter!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Mmm, he's hot AND he cooks. MMmmmm...

Also, I rather enjoyed the semi-naked and wet Billy and Kamakura visuals. Thank you.

Also, Jinxwin.

ALSO...you've quite effectively made me hate Jim Winslow and RAEG against Firely by making them kill/gloat over the killing of the sheriff. (I always root for cops in stories.)
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
I can so picture the Soft Master telling Tommy to go do a ridiculously complex and time-consuming project like that purely to keep him quiet and out of his (thinning) hair for a bit.
Dragowolf chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Well at least Kamakura and Billy have proven they can work together even if it is reluctantly. And Jinx has proven that she has reached her patience with the arguing limit.

Great job on this chapter! That last arguement they were having made me laugh! It was adorable! Well from an outsiders point of view from Jinx's not so much.
TinySprite chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Oh boy, things are about to get explosive, aren't they? I can't wait to see it!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Another great chapter. Firefly's already thrown a wrench (katana?) into the masters' plans and they don't even know it yet. I'm glad to see that Sean and Billy worked together long enough for the dragon, even if it descended into inane bickering after that. I loved seeing a pissed and in command Jinx, as well as the fact that she's no longer finding the boys cute and amusing. I'm looking forward to the next update.
willwrite4fics chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Hahaha... Storm is so smug, but also right. Even if the apprentices figure out it's a ruse, they'll have to work together anyway. The boys shutting up when Jinx got mad was funny too. And the Jim guy is creepy. I hope he gets stabbed a lot.
PhantomEmpress chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
the bickering! omg like little kids. rofl good work!
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
I am sorry that I could not read this before now. This story is amazing. I could definitely see the ninja masters coming up with something like this. I like the idea.
Asterisk78 chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Billy is very genre-savvy in this chapter, although given the campy nature of miniature glaives and typefaces that look like they're dripping blood, I can't say I'm terribly surprised. That said, it looks like The Plan is still working...at least for now. Makes me wonder what will happen next.
Lil'BlueDuckey chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
After all those excellent points that Billy brought up...Kamakura seems to be hell bent on thinking Billy has to be wrong. I am on the edge of my seat to see how things are going to go wrong.
Dragowolf chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Hey! They're working togehter! Well marginally... maybe this crazy plan of Storm Shadow and Snake Eye's will work after all.

And the idea of such a paper dragon existing... is amazing. And yes Tommy would use it as a way to pick up girls.

Great job on this chapter! It was a fun read! And exciting to see it the baby ninja finally getting their acts together. At least a little bit.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
I imagine Tommy's teachers came up with all sorts of creative measures to keep him busy for long time periods. Great work!
Linuxgirl chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
*Lol* cute chapter. Especially Billy detecting his sensei's handwriting ;-), which shows that a) he knows Tommy far better than even his cousin Jinx does and b) he has learned to use his brains and not just jump to conclusion (or play along if necessary).

Love Tommy's use of the origami dragon and the story for learning it XD.

Please bring on the next chapter soon.
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »