Reviews for Apprentices
bluerose8129yahoo.com chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
Winslow is going to make SS mad somehow, isn't he? Billy and Kamakura taped together...oh how Jinx will laugh...love the image! and the thought that SS loved the acting is awesome. Please go on!
Phoenix51 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Another FANTASTIC Chapter!

Please Continue!
Linuxgirl chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Jinx is really as much a badass as Tommy sometimes. The last action was priceless XD.

Love the description about Tommy having fun with disguises. Very nicely done.

And the preparation for the real trouble happening is making me very, very curious about the next chapter. Firefly is just the one to have a chance against Storm and Snake. So I'm hoping for the next chapter soon.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
lol they have billy kama ro sham bo to see who gets duck taped lol
TinySprite chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Great chapter! Well, in one sense, they ARE arguing like real brothers, but I doubt that's helpful! Also, looks like trouble's brewing for them!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Uh oh...so Storm Shadow just unwittingly revealed his hand to one of Firefly's hired men. Sort of. This is about to get even more interesting. Great work! And yes, Duct tape does fix everything.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Looks like things are starting to heat up. Not only has Stormy started the rumor mill (and thoroughly enjoyed it), there's a Cobra mercenary around, as well as two 'boys' who can't get along. I especially enjoyed Cover Girl's crayons and juice remark and SE's reply. The ending with Jinx and the duct tape was great as well, she seemed so hopeful about it too.
willwrite4fics chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I TOTALLY vote duct tape. I think Jinx is beginning to get annoyed at them too. You'd thinkt hey would clue in and start working together just to keep the Sensei's from dragging them out camping. Too busy squabbling to think about it!

The mention of Firefly makes me go "ooooo, uh oh." I think that senseis will get more trouble then they thought.
saywhat2000 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
I love it!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
At least we found something those two boys can agree on. They hate camping! Great story. Can't wait to see what tricks Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes have up their sleeves.
Python1984 chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I'm liking this story.

Had to feel sorry for Billy when he couldn't join the battle with Cobra in this chapter. The classic little boy wanting to be a big boy.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Ahhh...Volen-told. Always fun. Also, "Half-baked spooks" made me snort OJ through my nose. Ow.

Snake Eyes head-smacking Kamakurawin. Kamakura reducing five BAT's to scrap metal in six and a half secondseven more win.

"Attentively" cracked me up again. I love Tommy so much. He's a shameless snarky smartass after my own heart. 3

Ahh, poor apprentices. This is for your own good. Really.
WestAero13 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Yeah! an update! Can you please make the next chapter quicker? *puppy eyes*
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Nice update. It appears that everyone is getting sick of the quarreling apprentices. Both of them still have some growing up/maturing to do as well, so hopefully this trip will work out...or at least work out as well as it can when you have this group of protagonists involved.
PhantomEmpress chapter 4 . 2/13/2011