Reviews for Apprentices
Loki22 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I very much enjoy this story! :)Especially the interaction between the apprentices. Now, in what kind of trouble will they get into during the camping trip? Hrm... And if it gets too ugly, I wonder if some mute ninja won't get in trouble... I can imagine Red seeing red! But no matter what, it is your plot-bunny, and I really enjoy it! Can't wait for more! Thanks.
Linuxgirl chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Very nice. Good turn to pave the way for the camping trip, though CCs situation must be really desperate, if he's going for something as desperate as that. Makes one wonder if Serpentor is back?

The bickering between Billy and Kamakura is really cute. No matter the situation one of them always starts something. No surprise that Snakes is now as eager as Storm to have them get on the camping trip.

Which I now eagerly await, too, hopefully soon ;-).
Ghanie chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
Well, now that the game is set, let the real fun start! This promises to be a hellish camping trip! (For the senseis and the students, i'm sure!)
zenbon zakura chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
yayie! hurry update!
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
OOOOH my gosh this is my favorite story like every! Billy and Kamakura are like two of my favorite characters now ;) I LOVE the ninjas! You're doing a great job! I await the next update impatiently :)
willwrite4fics chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Love it! Billy is exactly where a teen would be,wanting to automatically be part of the big boys, and a little sulky when he gets told he can't go play with them. He shows his maturity when he doesn't act the fool, and shows his immaturity when he's picking at Kamakura. Perfect blend. If they keep up the quarrels, Beach might drown both of them in his mudpits.

Kamakura all badass. Love him.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Excellent, as usual! I'm really looking forward to what's happening next. Great development on Kamakura and Billy both-I admit I had been a bit apprehensive that Kamakura was going to be too much of a spoiled brat (what can I say, he's my fav and I worry about him XD) but the battle scene really balanced him out and gave us more of a sense of where he's coming from. Billy and Kamakura really are brothers in one sense already: they hate each others' guts and fight over who's the favorite!

Also, 'baby spooks' made me giggle. Oh, Beach Head, will you ever stop being indiscriminately insulting to people who can murder you?

This camping trip is going to be epic. And screwed-up. And even more epic because of the screwiness. Once Snake and Storm are "captured," too, I suspect Jinx is going to find herself mediating between two squabbling apprentice ninjas . . . poor girl. Can't wait for the next bit!
The Child Of Silence chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
So, Storm Shadow has a talent for stacking dinnerware? Interesting. I hope they can be taken down as easily as they were set up. That be an adventure all by itself.

As always, no grammar or spelling mistakes, which is always a good thing. And everyone's in character. I pray that the camping and training trip doesn't turn into a full blown disaster(I can already count four different ways). Update when you do, and not any later.
The Child Of Silence chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Well, it isn't advised to skip breakfast, though it's disturbing to think anyone would eat reviews. o.o

So, I'm guessing that Kamakura and Billy aren't anything more really then rivals, right?

No noticable grammar or spelling errors, which is always good. Like the first chapter it flowed nice and smoothly, and everyone seemed in character from my knowledge. Though, I'm starting to realize more about Snake Eyes personality, which is always good. Now, I wonder what Storm Shadow's... scheme is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
So... I'm guessing Billy and Kamakura aren't BFFs. This should be interesting, I'm not used to comic!Jinx and comic!Kamakura.

The story flowed well, and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, and I'm pretty darn sure everyone's in character. Can't say if Billy is or isn't, because I'm reminded of the Billy the falcon from Sigma Six. Bad habit. But, the falcon could be tribute to the comic!Billy, perhaps?
Linuxgirl chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ah, cute little ninja apprentices. The scene between Billy, Kamakura and Storm is just cute.

*ROFL* "ninja damsel in distress". God, how do you come up with those phrases. I nearly laughed myself sick over that one. The imaginary pictures were just too much.

Poor Flint should really know, Tommy does all the ruckus in the cafeteria just for the fun of it. After all, ninja are supposed to be scary and that should be drilled into the junior staff from the beginning ;-).

Very nice, please update soon.
WestAero13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
CX
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I'm glad to see this up. I really like the way you put the chapter together; it flows well, and it leaves the readers wanting more. That said, I hope that by this point chapter 4 is behaving, because I want to know what will go wrong on this ill-starred camping trip. I mean, it's nearly impossible that a plan that insane will end well. This is, after all, fiction.
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I think a trip and a mission will bond those three, or kill them all. Love Billy's teen disappointment with the lack of fanfare over his arrival/hiring. The fuss over dinner was amusing. I'd be irate if I were the chef too, but he must enjoy snarking back at SS. Flint having to deal with the fallout and knowing something more was up with the camping was righteous. He's an ass, but he's not actually stupid or incompetant. Love it, can't wait for more of it, but it's worth waiting for!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ha! Well, it's inevitable that I'd love Storm Shadow getting into it with the kitchen staff, but that little exchange really made me laugh out loud. You have a gift for establishing setting-and adding in all the little details that make it come to life-without trying too hard or whacking the reader over the head with it. Well done.

And this promises to be interesting, in a catastrophic sense . . .
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »