Reviews for Apprentices
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
KARAMA! (Grabs by neck and hugs forcefully)

Sorry I've been away for so long. But I'm not on overtime anymore. I'm actually working on stories again!

Anyway, I finally caught up on this, and it still rules. I adore Jinx, Sean, and Billy.
river95 chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Interesting! I hope that you have an explanation in another chapter or two about how Flint knew that two of the ninjas got separated and were in trouble.

Good descriptions - I can "see" what is going on in my mind's eye - keep up the good work!

Lady Jaye1 chapter 16 . 2/20/2012
Yay! Another update! Not much to add, really, other than that I like how you're building things up and how Storm Shadow was at least able to convey that he and SE were separated from the others.
BrieFan chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
OMG OMG OMG! I love Billy & KamKam being all "i hate u' and then they like each other some & Jynx is be way Too Mean 2 them. Snake Eyez & Storm Shaodow will get away rite? I'm all scard 4 them now! Hurry rite moar faster!

and they dont need beach heed to rescue just DUKE DOC!
willwrite4fics chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Love the chapter! I like the boys teaming up against Jinx, but still butting heads with each other. Kamakura got to show off a bit, good to see Storm getting to communicate with the Pitt too. I look forward to the other Joes showing up, but hope the apprentices trio saves the day first. Imagine when they find out it turned out not to be a trick, even if it started out to be a trick!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Whee! Update! Pity the apprentices don't know their masters are in danger, but then again, Storm and Snakes didn't plan on getting captured setting up their tests. And kudos to Flint for figuring out that at least two ninjas are in trouble! Great chapter, Karama9!
WestAero13 chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Rescue time!

And Billy and Kamakura are still playfighting! Two sooo cute! Jinx, how can u resist?
GodivaHeartSong chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
OMG Snake eyes &Storm Shadow r totally goig to DIE! KamKam will save them b4 certain Death &Billy is so AWESOME & they totaly do NOT ned smelly beach head along bcuz Duke will rolly every1 behind KamKam leading the Way!

Jynx is cool too
Linuxgirl chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
Ah, very nice. The boys ARE starting to work toghether, even if only to get back at Jinx. Fits perfectly for boys that age (okay, make that kids that age, I doubt girls would react differently here) ;-).

I really enjoyed that innocent little "we're both fine" from Tommy at the end. Firefly should have stayed in the room, trusting stupid goons is simply not wise with ninja and he really should know that.
my sweet feathered angel chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
poor tommy and snakes too and i wish you could be my beta reader
Dragowolf chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Billy and Kamakura are going to drive Jinx crazy aren't they? Like true little brothers. And they are going to go and see the village, hopefully they don't get captured too.

And it looks like the Joes back home know about the situation and might be sending help!
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
I loved the chapter and I can't wait to see their reactions when the back-up arrives and reveals that their teachers are really in trouble. I imagine that will come to a surprise to them, since they think that the ninja masters are just playing a prank on them. Can't wait, keep up the good job.:)
TinySprite chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Poor Jinx, looks like she finally united Billy and Kamakura on one thing at least. I wonder how they're all going to take their masters really being in trouble though...
Lady Jaye1 chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
There are some nice developments going on in this chapter. One that I liked was Jinx being put into a leadership and mentoring role. The other, of course, is your version of Serpentor that's in the works. I look forward to how you deal with him.
GodivaHeartSong chapter 15 . 2/9/2012
OMG LUV THE BOYS! They R so ADORAAAABLE i want 2 sqeeeze them over & over & Jynx suld be nice cuz they R lik her little brothers & mayB they R annoy but still her little brothers! Snake Eye is not dead YAY & Stormy will kill the bad guys so they get away soon rite?
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »