Reviews for Apprentices
PhantomEmpress chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
ooooh, this is getting to the nitty gritty now...
rogue-scholar07 chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Yay! New chapter! I'm glad to finally see an update for this story. Looks as if Kamakura's succeeded in sticking his foot in his mouth this time... and Firefly's up to his usual dirty tricks. But that's not nearly as amusing.

Great work! I look forward to the next update!
Linuxgirl chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
You know, I'm starting to love your Jinx more and more. She cute, deadly and pretty much as mean as Tommy if it comes down to it. Oh, well. They are cousins after all; must run in the family ;-).

Can't wait for the three to realize that something is up and go looking for their senseis.

Very nice. I'm hoping for more soon.
WestAero13 chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Aaaaaah, me cant get enough of sword-brotherly-love-with-billy-and-kamakura and poor sean, he's not well balanced at all. *pout*

Me give kamakura a hug! *hugs* and Billy! Stop teasing your brother!

Poor Stormy, hang in there! Your awesome apprentices will save your but! You too snake!
willwrite4fics chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Good explanation on the blind fighting, love the boys who are trying very hard not to fall back into automatically squabbling every time the other speaks. Really liked the SE/SS scene with poor Storm going all panicy and then mad. And Mindbender is all kinds of crazy, hands down.
TinySprite chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Great chapter! Maybe after all of this, Kamakura should have some set-aside training with Storm Shadow. Bet he'd really be nicer to Billy then.

Also, I forsee a lot of pain once SS and SE get free. A lot.
Dragowolf chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
Jinx... is enjoying the joys of being the older sister a little too much. she's teasing her siblings, teaching them things, and now showing her elders she knows what she's doing.

Still loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! When are the apprentices going to realize something is wrong?
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 14 . 1/8/2012
The idea of someone, ANYONE, creeping Snake Eyes out is priceless. I have mental pictures of six feet of shadowy death hiding in the ceiling panels to avoid his 'stalker.' And it is making me snicker to myself.

And...Jinx. "You're cute when you're being good!" Cracked me right the hell up.

Also...Cliffhanger. Gah!
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 14 . 12/24/2011
It seems to me that Kamakura lacks self-confidence, and that is why he is so polite. Now that Kam and Billy are getting along, Cobra cannot stop them! (*insert manaical laughter here*) I feel sorry for Tommy - he appears to have the hearing capabilities of a normal person for the tiem being.
Dragowolf chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Yippy! They are Brothers! Ohhhh happy happy happy day! Now are they going to be able to resuce their Senseis?

And I agree with Jinx, they're cute when they get along too.
WestAero13 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Aaaaaaahhhhhh, now Kamakura and Billy get along! Now we just got to have some brotherly love and fatherly love from senseis happening! 3

LOL, I did the exact same thing as Jinx at the end.
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
OH YAY!

I loved the resolution. "I still think you're an idiot but...at least I understand why now."

I had to awe. Again. Poor Kamakura, I kinda wanted to hug him. Or shake him and say "NOOO, you're WRONG, you didn't force him to accept you."

...Also, I have a soft spot of any kind of ginger. So yeah, I want to hug Kamakura most of the time ;)

But I also wanted to smack him. Unhealthy But I guess he just...doesn't get it for lack of better words. Ah Billy, I feel for you too. He is particularly dense, isn't he? And awe, Billy corrected it to "brothers". AWWE AWWWWWWE.

I'm so with Jinx here. She's just so right, all the time. They ARE cute when they're being good! I'm sure when Tommy is out of his current situation, he'll be pleased to find that his plan worked.

Speaking of the current situation...WHY DOESN'T SNAKE HAVE A PULSE D:

I'm going to have a mild cardial infarction if they aren't saved soon and they both must be ALIVE. I don't think you'd kill off Snake Eyes. Maybe Tommy's hearing is just still off from the recent trauma? Poor them.

I'm SO GLAD you updated! :D
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Oh crap, it's never good when Storm Shadow can't hear Snakes' pulse. Is he going to be okay?
willwrite4fics chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
I love this, the arguing is adorable when theyre trying to be reasonable sounding but failing plus OMG IS SE DEAD?
TinySprite chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Awesome chapter and holy crap, the boys actually talked it out! Loved the Karate Kid reference too.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »