Reviews for Apprentices
rogue-scholar07 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Aww. They're so cute when they're clueless... and when they actually get along. Great chapter, Karama9!
Linuxgirl chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Ah, very good chapter. You got the "getting to understand each other finally" part down pat. And I love Jinx remark at the end: "You're cute when you're being good, too!" She can really be nasty sometimes ;-).

Well, well, well. Tommy really should know better by now, that he won't be able to hear Snake Eyes pulse with damaged ears. Nice cliffhanger. Hoping for more soon.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 14 . 12/21/2011
Yay! For as bull headed as the two of them are, they FINALLY came to an understanding of sorts. And poor Storm Shadow, I can't imagine how terrified he is.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 13 . 11/18/2011
Yay! Nice chapter. Things are progressing nicely and it's also nice that Billy and Sean are getting their issues out in the air. I also loved the part of Billy admitting that Tommy is as much his father as Wade Collins is to Sean.
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
I know I've said it before, but I LOVE what you're doing with Kamakura and Billy here. They're such . . . teenage boys, really. And by that I mean that when they fight, I get the urge to scream "Girls, girls, you're BOTH pretty!" and possibly find some way to humiliate them into silence. I mean that in the nicest possible way: I can believe that they're real, partially because they're so infuriating. It's good to see them working their stuff out, though, and the discussion of father issues would have Psyche-Out rubbing his hands in glee.

Aha, now we get down to the meat of it! Poor Snake-Eyes, suffering in the mountains with only decaf tea; getting captured is almost preferable. Seriously, I'm with him on this one. *shudder*
Linuxgirl chapter 13 . 11/17/2011
Ah, now it gets interesting.

I love the way Billy and Sean realize how stupid they act by always assuming what the other thinks or does is something wrong. Looks like Jinx idea might be working out in the end though.

Great idea about Billy's leg. That slipped my mind completely.

And I can't wait about the apprentices to find out they really have to save their teachers.
Dragowolf chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Well... I wasn't expecting that... Billy admitting something like that to Kamakura while Snake Eyes and Stormshadow really do get captured... lord how are their apprentices going to rescue them?

But the question that is really on my mind is why does Kamakura seem scared of Snake Eyes and Stormshadow leaving him? Awaiting the next chapter!

(And no I didn't expect fair play from Firefly)
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
I said "awwwwweee" out loud during this. I would have gotten kicked in the head if I had been there ;)

I'll say it again. AWWE. It's so sweet. Maybe I've just got an enlarged cute gland. I think they're both adorable. BUT TOUGH...and MANLY. yes. (I fixed it, see? :D)

I thought the thing about Billy's leg was interesting! I had never wondered about how his leg always fit his body! (observant, I am.) That was way cool. I was like WHOA.

Awe, Kamakura. Haha, he had a bit of a blonde moment. I totally got an image of Billy going up like Oliver Twist. "S'cuse me father, may I have some more leg?"

I have a weird head.

and awwwwe he thinks of Tommy as his father. I knew he was going to say it eventually! But I still awwwwed! I'm interested in what Kamakura will say to that.

In his defense, he does seem like a naturally polite person. I still think of that line in the Firecat story. He said something about "While I respect that you're a strong person..." I was like wow. Stop being so polite and making the rest of us look bad. ;)

Man, I'm all awed out. BUT THEN I HAD TO AWE AGAIN! NOOOO! Snake! Storm! Don't worry! If I had any skill whatsoever, I'd assist! But as of right now, I will personally...FIND someone to save you!

I LOVE IT! S'cuse me, may I have some more story? :3
my sweet feathered angel chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
wow very nice
N. Ockenfels chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Now we come to the interesting parts. Well, Firefly has caught them, but I wonder how long he can hold onto them. Especially with their apprentices around.

I'm kinda hoping for some action here: after all, Firefly may have avoided a fight to capture them, but can he avoid a fight trying to keep them ?

Hopefully we see the next chapter soon.
TinySprite chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Awesome chapter! Love the explanation for Billy's leg and it actually looks like the boys are getting somewhere!

Also, that trick's going to bite Firefly back when the ninja are free.
WestAero13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
CHAPTER! 8D

...

so...

you're just going to make them fight until they settle their differances?...

...

...that's VERY REALISTIC! Nice job XD
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Amazing chapter as always. Great, the two sensis' crazy scheme has backfired on them. That usually happens.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Heck no. Firefly doesn't have the balls to take ANYONE on in a fair fight.

Great update!
willwrite4fics chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Excellant. Good to see the boys finally exchanging information. Both have valid points and invalid assumptions. Eventually hopefully they'll meet in the middle!

And OH NO! *tries to reach through the internets to help SE and SS*