Reviews for Apprentices
willwrite4fics chapter 13 . 11/15/2011
Excellant. Good to see the boys finally exchanging information. Both have valid points and invalid assumptions. Eventually hopefully they'll meet in the middle!

And OH NO! *tries to reach through the internets to help SE and SS*
WestAero13 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
CONFRONTATION! Ooooooooh! how you gonna fix this one?
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
Oy vey. You've got Kamakura and Billy pretty realistic . . . by which I mean that I want to smack their heads together. How Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow resist the urge I don't know, but those kids have some problems. I do not envy Jinx right now.

Loved the look inside Cobra Commander's head, and the description of the coup. Very sneaky-classic Destro and Baroness, all right. And the description of Mindbender as a monocled diva gave me wonderful, wonderful, terrifying mental images. :D
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 12 . 10/15/2011
UPDAAAAATE 333

Awe, I do sense a bond coming on.

It'll probably take some more swearing and possibly some blood shed and an epic battle but I FEEL IT. It's on its way!

I loved it! Haha poor Kamakura, he can't handle all these vague questions he keeps getting ;) I love their arguments and Jinx's attempts to swerve them in the right direction when they go flying off the cliff XD

Ah, Cobra Commander ;) I'm so excited for the next chapter. I gotta see where this is going :D Loved it! Keep up the amazing work :)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Nice chapter! The tension between Billy and Sean was well done while they got some of their grievances into the open air and Jinx being the calm moderator was a nice balance. The current developments with Cobra are also interesting and I can't wait to see how it affects things.

Also, loved the description of Mindbender. Lol.
PhantomEmpress chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
I want to tie them to a chair and make them hug it out. my grandma would do that us (my brother and I).
willwrite4fics chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Love it! Two young men/boys trying to sound the "most reasonable" and falling back on shouting every time someone decalres something they don't agree with. Poor boys. Jinx should probably just kick them at some point.

The part with CC was excellant and foreboding and wicked. Firefly can't really take down SE and SS! Really! *is scared for the two ninja* Can't wait for the next part in the saga!
Dragowolf chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Wow! There has been progress between the two ninja apprentices! Ohhh yippy! hopefully the cool down time will help them figure things out a little more. by the way did Jinx remember to back something for the migraine she's probably going to have before this is all said and done?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
And they're at it again! What is this, round twelve now? In as many chapters. They really don't get along to well, do they? Hopefully Jinx's idea works before they kill each other.
GodivaHeartsong chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Brie-Brie U were SO Write! Is their More? KamKam is adorable and Billie sould no Snake Eyes deserves RESPECT with a capitle R! and the rest letters 2! Giggles !
BrieFan chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Omg! Squeee! I want a Billie 4 my OWN! U will rite more 4 KamKam rite? (((shhh hes my FAV)))
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
I keep picturing Jinx doing the Jean Luc Picard facepalm. And it is awesome. Poor Jinx. I think she's about five minutes away from whapping both of them on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. "NO! Bad! Bad boys for fighting! You go lay down on your blankie and be good now."

And I love Firefly angling to get paid twice for one job.
Linuxgirl chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Ah, very nice. Best part is the "discussion" between Billy and Sean. Poor Jinx, but I suppose she realises now that "leading" people is not very easy. Hoping for more of that soon. It's really funny.

Great going on CC, especially his rant and whose to blame for his bad time XD. And Firefly is definitely living up to his reputation by getting as much for something as he can, even if he has to play both sides against the middle.
TinySprite chapter 12 . 10/12/2011
Nice! The boys are slowly but surely getting somewhere...very slowly...

Also, Firefly should be more careful. This setup seems very likely to blow up in his face.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
Good plans for Serpentor? Can't wait to see where this leads...

So the students have figured it out. And our devious masters are unknowingly walking into a trap. Can't wait to see how this goes!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »