Reviews for Apprentices
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
willwrite4fics chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
So much excellance! Love the title to the chapter too. Storm's perfection has tripped his plan up. I love Jinx, taking charge and keeping the boys in line. The logic behind them going ahead and doing the tasks is sound, although now I'll wonder how the apprentices are ever going to believe Firefly and his goons are a real threat... unless they go after them instead of SE and SS... oh noes... danger danger danger!

I'll forgive you bringing up Serpentor if the story stays as cool as it's been so far. *crosses arms*
Lady Jaye1 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Yay, update! I really like this chapter. I laughed at Jinx's plan to mildly poison the masters. Also, I like that the trio (the duo in particular) are starting to work a little better together. They still have a long way to go, but they're getting better. Also, the entrance of Mindbender has just made this even more interesting. I can't wait to see how things progress.
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Plan discovered!

Ah gosh, so clever and persistent ;) Jeez, very driven. I wouldn't have found all those hand writing consistencies. Billy is very focused on his goals ;)

I have more and more respect for Jinx like every second. She's babysitting two grown boys in the middle of the woods. And the boys strongly dislike each other. What fun! At least they listen to her! Otherwise I think she'd have to resort to beating asses ;)

SOOOO happy you updated! Can't wait for the next one! LOVED IT! 3
TinySprite chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Nice! I'm a little confused by what Jinx meant by "fooling you both up". Is she saying that she was tricking them both or confusing them?
Bateman chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Ha! Finally U post! Like smart Storm Shadow get BUSTED like title said. U r not gonna make all touchie feelly Kamm & Billie tho rt?
Linuxgirl chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
Ah, that was a nice update. They just can't help bickering even about who starts to talk. Siblings, I say!

Billy has definitely learned some things from Tommy:

1) being devious (if you can't make them see the light directly, find some other way)

2) being stubborn if necessary

And he definitely knows his sensei, even better than Jinx obviously (guess studying under Tommy for some years does help with that ;-)). Besides I'm pretty sure Tommy doesn't mind Billy being a little disrespectful as long as it doesn't interfere with training and obedience. I really can't imagine Tommy being always completely polite and respectful and liking it.

Thanks for the great chapter (even with the nasty little cliffhanger at the end, I really want to know what Mindbender's up to now again and what Firefly has set up). I hope that bad stuff will be over soon and you feel better again. I sure wish you all the good luck in the world.
my sweet feathered angel chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
nice i love i can't wait tell the next chapters
Dragowolf chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Yes! Finally they are going to start to talk! I wish Jinx luck in her role as mediator. She's going to need it.
Samantha West-Croft chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
I find this story rather appealing. I don't really have any suggestions for you other thank keep up the good work.
fiveysbrokenstar chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
I love the story about how Billy and Kamakura were fighting about who stopped arguing first was hilarious. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Oh I don't like Winslow. Heeeeee kinda needs to die. So that should happen. Yes? Yes. Glad we agree.

Awe haha Snake is all upset that the plan was found out. But hey, Billy is bright crayon. He'd be like ...lime green. Brightest crayon in the box.

Anyway haha I love it! They even argue over who started it and who stopped it ;) I loved how Jinx isn't finding it cute anymore cause she's in charge of them ;) It's so true, it wouldn't be.

Excited for the next chapter!
Linuxgirl chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Oh yes, bickering apprentices really aren't so cute if you're the one to keep them in line. Jinx is learning the hard way now XD. And WillWrite4Fics' idea was great. Don't we all know the bickering for bickering's sake between siblings ;-). At least I do *G*.

Typical Tommy to see the bright side of things (even if the apprentices should try to get them back, they'll have to work together) and typical Snake Eyes to only see things pessimistically. The man is hopeless.

I'm very curious now about the traps and I guess the apprentices will get the last laugh after all ;-). Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon (please, pretty please with cherry on top ;-) ).
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
good job jinx! i guess ninja men know the term hell hath no furry than a woman scorned! lol i guess universial men survivial instincts are still in tact!

hurry update!
ShadowRaptor8 chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Ooo, the suspense. This Winslow character kinda creeps me out. On another note, I think that if I were Kamakura or Billy, I would be very afraid of Jinx.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »