Reviews for Set My Soul Alight
Ciel.Michealis chapter 9 . 7/2
So I've read this before and I was always scratching my head at the little bits of Italian slipped in. I'm re-reading this now and i just realized something extremely...cute(That is totally not the right word..maybe Endearing?) In a sentence from Aro to Bell I noticed he said "La Mia Bella." Which translated into English means "My Beautiful." Talk about some lovely foreshadowing huh!
misherukuro chapter 28 . 6/21
Thanks for the read. ~,~
DragonFire Princess chapter 28 . 5/25
WOW super story.
I love your story!
:-)
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 28 . 4/13
Good
milagglad chapter 28 . 3/29
I like
WiseOldSoul chapter 21 . 3/27
i have to say that bella is not very tactical nor logical.
for her to think she cam meet with victoria on her own without
anyone else is complete idiocy.
i have been rooting for her all the way through but for some reason,
this decision really made me angry at her stupidity.
pegasus5406 chapter 28 . 1/27
Wow, what a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing it with us...there's just not enough of these kinds of stories around...bigg huggs. Peggy
AHealingRenaissance chapter 28 . 12/14/2014
Omg I love it
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 28 . 11/27/2014
Very good story
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I like the slower I introduction to Bella interacting with Aro. There's a connection and fascination, but not a passionate deep connection. you let her get her life in order and take a new step in her life before things get heavy. I like how you still mention the things under the floorboards. It's fitting.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Ahh. This is my third, I believe, Aro/Bella story. It has its own sort of atmosphere, different from the others. I like your portrayal of Aro and giving his perspective. There's a certain elegance and gentlemanly air I did not completely see in he other stories. Still forming my opinion and bearings toward the story. Glad to keep reading...