Reviews for Never Lose, Never Give Up
JJKMagic chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
This actually really needs a continuation

I hope, but unfortunately don't believe, that there will be one?

There's a severe need for more Lars/Tougou out there.
FavUYA chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Way Cool
FavUYA chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Awesome
HeartfulPeach chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
Aw, I LOVE Lars! Lars is always passionate when it comes to helping others, one of the many traits that makes me love Lars exponentially. I wonder if Tougou even notices that Lars cares deeply for him, more than just a friend... But that's the way I like it, all innocent and ingenuous.

When Lars found Tougou's memento my heart paralized, knowing that Tougou dies after all...

And to brighten the mood, if only a little:

"Alisa was standing by, hovering. Not literally, thankfully." - Yeah, imagine if Alisa was really flying around the hospital XD *imagines Alisa with her rocket legs*

You should continue this Sal; not pushing you to do so, just cheering you on. I know this fic will transform from good to dramatic and inspiring _
EnigmaticMemory chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Bros before hoes...at a different level. This fic made me think:

"Oh forget Alisa, Lars. I mean, you'll always have Tougou." :D

It's a shame his best friend died.

~going to favorites
screamingwindchime chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
DHGLKASDJFLKSJGLKS I CAN'T BELIEVE I NEVER REVIEWED THIS

I READ THIS MONTHS AGO FEELING ALL "OMG ASLFFLHGKSFDNG I DON'T EVEN KNOW I LOVE TOUGOU SO MUCH ALJSNLFKAF" but on my psp so I couldn't review.

BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT? I SWEAR TO YOU I READ THIS AND WAS FANGASMING ALL OVER THE PLACE
Razer Athane chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
-wonders who aside from me R&R'd-

-HOLY SHIT ITS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS-

HI SHADI RAZER LOVES YOU

"He wasn't right about everything, but he did the best he could. So did we." - Very true.

the famed prodigy—or controversial enigma, - Epic.

Good update, dude.
Vicious Little Shadi chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I was quite glad to see that this fic had updated. Honestly, you're one of the few people that can actually write Lars, and I've always liked Tougou, so it's an added bonus.

Anyway. I'm enjoying the tension between the two over the matter of Jin. A nice read on a rainy night. Looking forward to more.

~S
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I thought I was rickroll'd by the title for a sec there x.x

This, though, is beautiful so far. X3