Reviews for Everyone Has Regrets and These are Mine
Livz-Purple chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Man, you and sad stories! I loved it! :) Totally awesome! But you still make my stomach drop at how really sad it was. That's a good thing!

-Livz :D
ilazbotron chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, I really love this story! It is definitely what Booth is thinking. I'm kinda mad at Booth right now, cos I saw the episode before the one where the Gravedigger's head gets blown off...and I was like 'I can't believe you told Hannah, you idiot!' *angry face* oops, I'm ranting. Good story!
Silvertounge chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Poor Booth. I think we've seen him grow from this moment (and hopefully he comes fully into his feelings this week!)They both have been through so much that we have to believe it is all leading to someplace happier for them.
chymom chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow I hope Booth feels close to this. I know its hard on him but he has to give her something. Lovely done!
LittleThingsMatter chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I like it... kind of sad, but that's where the show is at the moment :-/ maybe you could write a happy ending someday :P

I got your PM :D the last atory I haven't read from you I won't read right now, because it's past 1 in the morning and I'm not in the mood for multichaps :)
Angel-Buffy.Booth-Brennan chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I loved it. Poor Booth and the inner termoil. That must suck. :D
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I think you probably guessed right. I thought he looked conflicted about what he was saying. I hope he is going to get rid of Hannah later...I hope he realizes Hannah is a rebound later before it is too late. Sorry but if you have sex with someone you just met after rescuing them in a war zone I just don't see how real that can remain for an extended period of time. And it would not be fair to Hannah either to stay with Hannah just because he thinks he should.