Reviews for Tale of Heroes
myulander chapter 1 . 3/22
cool
WolfShadow96 chapter 5 . 3/5
Wow dude this chapter is great even though i prefer chapter four in my opinion. Expanding to Link's past and making him a more interesting character especially when you added the reason why Link had a silvery color in his eye when the light hits his eyes, it wasn't needed but I just love how you did. I really want to see more of this story.
WolfShadow96 chapter 2 . 3/4
Dude chapter 2 is just as good if not better than chapter 1. I love where you're taking the story and adding more personality to not only Link but to the other characters. The fight between soul's army and the Soul warriors plus Link was epic and badass. I just love this fanfic right now.
WolfShadow96 chapter 1 . 3/4
Dude the first Chapter was incredible you introduce a lot of characters but in this world it fits. Making the owner of soul edge Link allows for more personality for the character such as he's willing to sacrifice his own happiness so that the ones he loves and even the world to never have to experience the terror of soul edge. Also allowing soul edge to speak to him gives an idea of how soul edge has been trying to corrupt him for so long.
RageMuffinz chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Hiya there pal! :3 just wanted to write a lovely review saying this fanfic has me extremely curious and wanting more. And as Jester of Smiles put it, I want to see Ivy get a hold of Link! Good luck my friend, and may your writing skills never dull! -Rage
the missng link chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
I loved the way this chapter turned out keep up the good work we'll be waiting for the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
I think that this story is very well written and formulated. I love how you portray the Soul Calibur 2 world, as well as the characters in it. Also, I love how all the characters are presented, based around their profiles in SC2, and how they really seem like themselves. The small references of Link's past you put in there really make the story much more realistic as well as entertaining to read. I can't wait for the next chapter, should you decide to make it, and I hope that you don't leave the story unfinished because as I said, it's very well written and formulated. Overall, I'd give this chapter a 9.8/10.
SmilesTheJester chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Please continue this! Pretty please? This is my all-time fav SoulCalibur fanfic and I wanna see more! :D
I also wanna see Ivy get a hold of Link :3

So please continue this,
-Jester of Smiles
Blue Flame Spirt chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I love this story will you please keep making this story i know you must be busy but this is one of the storys i have ever read on here so please continue the story sorry to bother you have a nice day
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
I really liked this fic, the enviroment of the story, the interaction between Link and the SC Warriors, Soul Edge... QwQ

I know that is still too soon to ask about a romantic scene between Ivy & Link, but i need to know when that finally came? xD x3

Taki should be more comprehensive D:
Totong chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
I hope you updated this 's almost a year when you last updated this.I've hoped you continue this story and try to update this as much as you can.I want to see chapter 6 and the next,the adventures of Link and the Soul Calibur then,excelsior.
TheEvilEye chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
this story is awesome. I would love for you to create a LinkxSophitia verison of this
dudeaga chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
This is a really, really good story. Please continue.
LeviathanTamer chapter 5 . 9/19/2012
okay this has been just epic
Quentix Starwing chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
The style with which you write this fiction leaves one feeling that it is tense, dashing, and heroic, yet not without fear and even some worry over the taint of the dark sword. I will say that you have gained quite a fan here, I wait with anticipation to find myself enjoying the next chapter. Whenever that may well be.

Truly well done.