Reviews for Poisoned Love
Talitha Clearwater chapter 12 . 1/11
In response to your reply to MigratingCoconuts06's review at the end of this chapter, I'd have to say that I'm a Jacob/Bella shipper/
Talitha Clearwater chapter 10 . 1/11
(shakes head in amazement)
Oh my god, I am SO glad I've never had to experience that!
Being locked inside your own mind, able to hear everything that's going around you and feel when someone touches you, yet unable to respond in any way...(shudders)...frustrating beyond belief!
wolf girl chapter 3 . 1/5
hmmmm wonder what he gonna tell her... Not
Angel of the Paradise chapter 27 . 12/31/2013
Hello, would you accept me to translate your fiction in French?
AIMEE chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
THAT BIT WITH SETH U GOT IT FROM THE BOOK DIDNT U BUT INSTEAD OF SETH IT WAS JACOB. LOL
AIMEE chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
LOL
blakesmommy22 chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
Yes at least rose, jasper and emmett
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
did bella just say blimey
so awsum chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Mwaahziez! Btw pls make chaps Lily bit lngr nxt tym
Twilight-bellajasperfan chapter 17 . 6/5/2013
Ok i really like the story but fanfiction is supposed to be what you write, not taking the major scenes from new moon, and eclipse, adding a few scenes in and calling it done. this story is good but you should at least change things. for example about bella telling them about new borns? how does she know all that? when/why did jasper have the time or reason to sit down with bella and tell her about how to kill new borns? Make this YOUR story!
Lin chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I am loving this story so far. The only criticism I have for you is there are some misspelled words and names. Like instead of Sam you have San written this maybe due to typing fast I can imagine. Just wanted to let you know but am loving the storyline.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
Lov it
Bell 1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
I like the original bits of this chapter, but the rest needs to either be re-written into your own words, or removed completely. As much as you take from SM's books, it is definitely considered plagiarism since you are not referencing the material you pull directly from the books.

I am going to assume it is not your intention to copy word-for-word several parts of the Twilight Saga books.

Your originally written parts are good, so maybe you should consider rewriting the parts that are not your words. I want to continue reading this story, but I did skim the next chapter. Considering it also has a lot from the Twilight Saga, I'm going to say goodbye and good luck. I'm sure you are a good writer, if you could just not use so much of SM's Twilight Saga in your FF story.

Feel free to contact me if you choose to rewrite the parts of this story that come directly from the Twlight Saga Books (New Moon & Eclipse).
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
:( *sigh*
Bell 1 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
THIS was MUCH better! ;)

However, Paul told Bella:
"I cannot hate you, Bella. The same as I cannot not love you."

Those words were like a dagger to my heart. He cannot love her?
Yet, she is trying to decide what she wants to do? It doesn't quite add up. I mean, she wants love like Sam and Emily, but Paul just told her that he cannot love her. How is it she thinks she has a choice in this when her imprint tells her something like that?

Why would she even want to consider a relationship with someone that just told her he cannot love her?