Reviews for Red Velvet
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/20
I love these boys.
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
wow hot hot hot gooood story
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
That was awesome!
odiejae chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
damn that was so hot! loved it!
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
ooh that was hawt!
Flutterfly11 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That was hawt! What a taste of your writing, so amazing!
Leona Bowman chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
That was HOT!... off to read another.. awesome writing..
TaraJo chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow, that was so hot! I loved your dj Edward and sexy Jasper so much!
kgq chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Very cool little story loved it
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Sigh if only my DJ was that beautiful..I'd worship my radio..hot!
JamMasterJess chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Loved the story, just one tiny little bone to pick that doesn't even really matter or pertain to the story so you can ignore it if you want. :P In heaven beside you layne is basically back up vocals, just sayin. Ha sorry but alice is my favorite band, I actually have a tattoo of layne and I notice stupid things like that. So not ragging on the story, because it was pretty amazing. Definitely a unique story line.
edmom chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
o so very hot
ChefJayla chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh woman, your drabbles pwn me.
stolenxsanity chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I am here for ego stroking, or whatever. Seemed out of place that I send people here in my failed rec (only failed because I don't pay attention, apparently) and not review myself. So, I shall rectify this now.

Actually, can I just c/p my rec here? No? Okay, fine. Though I do hope you saved it because it was an awesome rec if I do say so myself.

But anyway, back to the review ...

This is beautifully written, and as I stated in the rec, everything about it was perfect and flawless and unf (pretend that's italicized, k?). You write amazingly, bb, and I fucking love this story sfm!
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aww that was awesome. I'd never thought about radio hosts voices before, I'll have to pay better attention :)

I really enjoy how yr stories are broken down into segments each with its own title.

Red & Jazz were super hot, thanks for the story :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »