Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Mystic LionRoar chapter 1 . 1/25
Here's my deduction:

It's unlikely for the narrator to be from Team Victory because Alejandro was the reason three of them (Bridgette, DJ and Leshawna) where eliminated and they didn't even noticed until it was too late. And if your read carefully, you'll see the narrator refers Team Victory as 'her Team' and not 'our Team'.

We also have to eliminate Courtney, Lindsay and Owen because they also fell for his tricks and couldn't see he was evil. And even thought Gwen, Tyler, Cody and Izzy weren't in his 'victim list', they didn't seem to notice either that he was messing them up and all the fuss that was happening was his doing.

We have to leave Heather out, too. We see in this FanFic that the narrator tried to warn, help and save Bridgette and (sorry Heather fans) that's VERY unlike her. Okay, she tried to warn Leshawna, but that's because she's more aware of Leshawna's doings than Bridgette's.

That also eliminates Chris and Chef Hatchet. Not only because they wouldn't mind warning about a threat, but also they would have let it happen to, well, for the ratings to rise.

So... that leaves Noah, Sierra, and Duncan... I'm not very sure if Duncan knows what 'Stockholm Syndrome' may be so we leave him out. The narrator said he/she knows about the disease by doing research. Noah would have read about it in some book and Sierra spends hours on front of the computer, who knows is she's ALWAYS blogging.

Noah or Sierra? Wait a minute... "I was in the queue for the confesional cam"? Noah didn't make any confessions that Episode ("Walk Like An Egyptian 2") and then Bridgette's confession was... right next to Sierra's! And she was just talking about her distrust on Alejandro!

Guys, I think I just discovered the mystery of the anonymous narrator! It is Sierra, isn't it!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I'm not going to guess who it was because I honestly have no idea, but I love the story and would like to know who you had in mind while writing it. I'm favouriting.
My sister and I actually discussed what happened recently. She thinks that Bridgette is to blame, because she could've stopped herself. While I agree that what Bridgette did was wrong, the show definitely gave me the feeling that she was helpless to stop herself. It's times like these when I stop and ask myself "Why did I ever stop hating Alejandro?" Yeah, I keep doing this. I start off hating someone, and then I start getting to like them, and I'm nearly as helpless as Bridgette, Leshawna and Courtney. And it's worse because Leshawna seemed to get over him SO quickly once she knew what was going on, but not me. At least I can take some comfort in the fact that Bridgette was still a bit attracted to him, judging by her reactions during the Telethon (like putting a bag over her head while Alejandro was on the screen.
So yeah, I would really like to know who you had in mind while writing this.
Randiceluvr26 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I think its Noah cause he realized Alejandro was a "slippery eel" but that's my point of view.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
For some reason, I think that it's Heather. xD

I don't know, during the whole story, I was sliding between Heather and Noah. But during the line, "I only hoped that he stayed well away from me, the bad thing is, denial can lure you in, just as much as attraction." I knew obviously that it couldn't be Noah... considering he's, well, a guy. And I don't think he's gay, :) Also, Heather continuously denied her feelings for him. And maybe I just read the line wrong, but it gave me that thought.

So who did you think it was? :)

Oh, and I loved this story, needless to say.
Islanda chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh man! This was amazing! I have no idea who narrated it...Noah or Tyler maybe? That's a toughie! Excellent work though! (:
Muse fan chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Awesome. And as a muse lover I appreciate the lyrics at the end as it's one of my all rime favorite songs.
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was one of my favorite storys from you! i went back and forth with Gwen and Noah for the narrator. this was really interesting. Keep up the great storys you always seem to create :D
opheliaramirez chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG what a DARK story! I really enjoyed how you described Stockholm I know alot about it and you used it very well in this story, thanks for writing it for me! _ Im guessing Gwen or Noah was narrating this seeing as they're the smartest and close to Bridgette. Not to mention Gwen (besides Sierra) is the only girl NOT to be attracted to Alejandro...
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This is much darker. I like it... :)

I think the narrator is Duncan... I don't know why but I do..

Well, just to let you know I am in love with "A Christmas Wish"!

I was thinking of making a new chapter of "Impact". What do you think? Should Liam come home?
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
My options would be Noah and DJ.

I liked the story,and I know that the midia lures many cases of Stockholm Syndrome because euther the victim or someone related to the victim doesnt want it to be public,so the victim wont get for sharing this with the society,and great story,congratulations!