Reviews for The Emissary Of Extinction
GuiltyXsworD14 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
You have to update! Please! I wanna know how this goes on!

I like how you right by the way. I think I'll learn from you, Erebos-san. )
Ghost Dragon chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
I like this story so far. I hope you update this story, and Judai takes down Draygor and the rest.
EagleTsubasa chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Here's a rundown of the honorific system:
-chan - normally used with young children or women.
-kun - normally used for a person who is the same age as you or younger. Only used for boys.
-san - literally means Mr, Miss or Mrs. Sometimes used for older students or bosses. But people like Chronos-sensei will probably use -sama more often to try and suck up to Samejima.
-sama - used for someone you respect. And example of this is Kami-sama (God) or when referring to a leader. Also sometimes used when speaking of favourite actors, singers or idols. Sometimes even used for students who are respected or admired who are older. Some girls even use it to refer to the boys they like. However, this is normally used by people who are completely in love with them. Not just a crush. I mean like... fangirl-level! Like Rei-chan and her love for Judai-kun. Like that. Also, some very small children will mix up their honorifics, maybe saying something like -chama (mixing -chan and -sama). Its a mistake used by children who aren't very well accustomed to the honorifics system, normally before they begin school and learn about it, so, it's roughly around the age of 2-4. It's not really an isult and is normally considered cute. In fact -chan was originally a mistake made by children until it was made an official honorific. Children will normally get it wrong when referring to older brothers or sisters.
-dono - generally means lord or king. It's not commonly used anymore though. -sama is more common though -dono may be used by elderly people.
-taicho - means Captain.
-fukutaicho - means Vice-Captain.
-sensei - means teacher. I think there is another word for principal but I'm not certain.
Otou-san - means dad or father.
Okaa-san - means mum or mother.
Onii (or nii)-chan/san/sama (depends on how highly they are respected my their sibling) - means big brother or big sister. Unless the person has very high respect for them or are from a noble family, they will not refer to them as onii-sama. Sometimes used by people who are like family. In this case, it will always be Onii-san or Onii-sama, as it is considered respectful. Onii-sama will also be used by girls when speaking of or to a boy they like, especially if they are like family.
Imouto - little brother.
Outoutou - little sister.
Ane-ue - not commonly used but means big sister. Big brother, I think, doesn't have one.
Hopefully, I havent forgotten anything. Hope this helps!
EagleTsubasa chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I thought that I should let you know a few things. Although the story is good which can make these things overlookable, I've noticed a few faults.
1) You haven't taken a new paragraph every time a character speaks.
2) You are most likely thinking the the dragon Xiaolong. If so, you have spelled your character's name wrong.
Excellent story though.
Absolute Destinyzero chapter 37 . 7/14/2012
...Before I start commenting, let me shout this first. -Cough-

Ryudo: Stop with the act.

...Right, right. Anyway, imagine my surprise that a you were using Koaki Meiru, and saying that it's a worthy opponent for Haou...
Curious though. Say I didn't introduce the Koa'ki Meirus, what were you're going to include?

...Also it seems there's no card name during the flasback where Judai use some trap card. Here:-
"I wont let you do this! Trap card activate! ! I must select a Monster I control, then remove one Monster in my Graveyard from the Game. The Monster on the field gains all the effects of the Monster I removed!"

...That is all.
Agent of Hydra chapter 37 . 7/7/2012
viper's fang chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Scary...I certainly wouldn't want to face it
viper's fang chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
That is a simply incredible amount of detail. It's really vivid, to say the least. In other words, it was really good.
frost2438 chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
I would like to see jaden face death and during the duel jaden almost dies and at that point he unlocks the true powers of the surpreme king and the 3 true protectors the 3 wicked gods
GuiltyCrownAddict chapter 37 . 6/12/2012
i would like for Death to challenge Fubuki or Yusuke
Guest chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Lol rly good! My suggestion is that maybe have a random yugi appearence? Yea that would be cool and maybe use dark neos? If anyone doesnt know what that is its a fusion monster that does not need polermization. (Requires elemental hero neos and neo spacian dark panther) atk: 2500 def:2000 effect is that you can negate a monsters effect but only upto one monster at a time. At the end of your turn it goes back to fusion deck and the fusion materials are returned to deck.
Darkfrost chapter 37 . 6/4/2012
Jadan or Haou should duel again
Guest chapter 37 . 6/3/2012
I would like to see jaden face the horsemen death and during the duel being push to the point of losing his life but as he is pushed that far he unlocks the true powers of the surpreme king and finds that by unlocking them he is granted the true protectors of the surpreme king the 3 wicked gods
FanficFemale chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Looking forward to the next chapter! Can't wait to see how everything goes down in this epic war!
Agent of Hydra chapter 36 . 6/2/2012
Cool chapter, I think you should carry on with it anyway update soon