Reviews for Paragon I: Never Simple
Xenocide.ME chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
I really like the story but something that sticks out are the many characters with K names. It gets a little confusing when they're speaking to each other. I would suggest limiting the use of the same first letter to no more than two characters in each chapter, or story in general, as it draws the reader out from the story.

Otherwise, keep up the good work, I'm glad someones writing about quarian protagonist.
Silent Archangel chapter 27 . 8/9/2011
I'm not imagining 4 million quarians getting in his way. I'm imagining Arenia getting in his way. Because only she seems to be able to stop him.
Silent Archangel chapter 16 . 8/9/2011
Kasumi...

Klenon is making a habit out of getting thrown into cells.
Silent Archangel chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
I can spot one error in this. Geth structures don't have air or gravity since they don't really need it. I would imagine the same goes with Geth ships.

So therefore, when the hole was blasted into the ship, there wouldn't be any air to suck out, Nolel would still be alive.

Nonetheless, you executed her death, beautifully.
Silent Archangel chapter 9 . 8/9/2011
Well, the fight scenes are pretty satisfactory. But there's one thing that bugs me, all quarians are trained in self-defense before they set off on their pilgrimage. Tali should have handled the pistol no problem.

Other than that, good work.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 29 . 5/15/2011
Damn, this story was just pure badassness x 50 kajillion. I don't know man, but your story was just legitimate. Its sad that it ended, but necessary for the next one to come forth and steal the scene once again. Hope Shepard and *cough* Luke *cough* play a part later.

Just uploaded a new chapter for Ludilmis, hope you like it and also left a little message for you there. )

I will also try to give you another shout out in A Golden Heart through Klenon being a badass with the gang later in the story. I just need to plan it.

Well, now that this story is done, sit on your ass and work on the next one, I can be your slave beta reader, just let it out!

Still, freaking 75 reviews is not nearly good enough for this story, I am so pissed off at that. Hopefully with the shout outs and new readers, you can get even more reviews in the next part.

Oh well, time to say goodbye and hey, just added you on youtube, so don't freak out.

Cheers from little Texas my bro!

-Sergius
GIRLIKESTACOS chapter 29 . 5/13/2011
Great ending, man. I loved this story to death. Your not talking about Issac Clarke, are you? If not, tell me. Until then, I'm adding you to Story Alerts. Can't wait to see the new story.
Mapped chapter 29 . 5/12/2011
thank you very much!

I really enjoyed this story from start to finish

until next time my friend

celerystick009 chapter 29 . 5/12/2011
Thank you for writing this story. It's always enjoyable to find a story of this quality, and I have had a good time reading it. Klenon's journey from marine on a mission to revolutionary fighting corruption to administrator rebuilding a veritable nation has been an engaging look at another part of the vast Mass Effect universe. You have done excellent work with this story, and I look forward to your next one with great anticipation.
Mapped chapter 28 . 5/12/2011
ahh

well worth the wait!

such an exciting ending to the story.

waiting for the epilogue will suck :P

any hints as to what the next 'paragon' story will be/who it will feature?
Mapped chapter 27 . 4/18/2011
Very good chapter!

I hope vero gets that rat-bastard new captain...

Can't wait for the big finale!

If there are people here who don't want MOAR, they need to leave.
SergiusTheGreat chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
Excellent job, good combat physics and nice narration of events. Really liked how Klenon is pushing forward, made friends with a varren and Operation Maleko Is A Deuce is on its way.

Can't wait for next chapter, and you do know why! :)

Cheers mate!

-Sergius
Danyael Prince chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
Ooh, so the reunion is next eh?

That should be nasty.
Blood-Hawk-531 chapter 27 . 4/17/2011
It certainly will be...

...but those quarians and any resistance they might pose to him getting to the admin building will be entirely pointless and inconsequential.
Mapped chapter 26 . 4/12/2011
Wow, some gripping stuff right here!

I really enjoyed reading this, now..

MOAAAR!