Reviews for The Music Box
DeciverOfTheNight chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
hey, hey,hey! i love this story! why did you stop? okay im going to ask something but its cool not to answer...can i adopt?
24HourHonor chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
It sounds like a really great story. I know it's been ages since you last update. I really hope you continue, though.
Kyousai-San chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is such a good story, it's sad to see it go to waste. I see that you have many fanfiction stories, is that why you haven't updated? Maybe you should put a limit of how many fanfiction stories your working on at once, it must be really difficult to try and juggle around stories and try to update each single one. You should put some of your stories up for adoption, like the ones you haven't worked on for years,or the ones that your having writers block like this one. Please at least take my ideas to consideration, like I siad it be really sad to see this story go to waste. I'm not saying that your a bad writer, your amazing at, it unlike me who can't even spell right! I'm just trying to help, it also would make your readers and fans happy to finnaly read their favorite stories of yours.

Sincerley, Kyou-San
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Oh man! What's going to happen to Hinata? Keep going!
DeadlySmile chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a great start for your first horror fic. So far it seems really cool. Hope you write more.
BabyReptar chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
its grear u should really continue. also with ur other ones because i really love them. i hope you update real soon. thank you.
Lalamo chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is really gonna be good! Update soon!
Hyper-Blossom Z login truble chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Please update soon!

Is the guy who's going after Hinata Sasuke? ? ?
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
OMG! This is getting intense already. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Dude, I'd be so afraid to leave my house. Please update soon. I like a good horror fic and the coupling makes it all the better!
YoungBloodSage chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Kinda boring so far, but nice idea. More detail though. Still good though. I will be watching the story updates. Keep going.
preettygabbysz chapter 1 . 12/10/2010