Reviews for The Travelers Chronicles
Bananarock509 chapter 14 . 7/18
Okay suggestions for worlds! Naruto, Code Geass (they would have a very interesting time their, considering America doesn't exist and Japan is conquered and the Japanese are rebelling against their conquerors), Kaichou Wa Maid-sama, Angel Beats, The real world (something like they show up right in front of you as your writing that they show up in front of you, it could be confusing but really fun to write), (I don't know if they would actually survive this world but,) Tokyo Ghoul, or maybe Sword Art Online, Sailor Moon. There are lots of anime to choose from. So much fun!
marsilea2510 chapter 14 . 7/12
you are an amazing writer, really. when i found this fanfic i didn't think it would be this good, I got carried away and couldn't stop reading. thanks for writing this, I can't wait for the next chapter...:)
acey chapter 12 . 7/11
i have a bad habit of opening up fics in new tabs when i get email notifications. i scroll down past the summary, totally intending to read it and then... i get sidetracked. or i can't concentrate. so i switch tabs and go do smth else. this means that most of the time i have no idea what the hell i opened bc i only go back to the tabs weeks later. yes, this was the case with this fic. so i open it, scan thru the words onscreen for a name or smth so i can figure out what fandom this is from. all i see is the lines about the fish? fish is not normally involved in my reading material. i was seriously worried that i was going crazy for a sec. (then i realized that it was this fic and suddenly everything made sense.)

sorry this is rambly. and maybe not actually as funny as it seems to be this late at night? i'm gonna go actually read this...
AngelsBeast chapter 14 . 7/10
this was awesome! I hope u continue soon, i can't await what happens next! *fangirls* wonderful story
GenderlessPerson chapter 14 . 7/7
Kyaaaaaa! They finally kissed! You did well, Kai-kun! Shin-chan's reaction was so cute. Omigewdness. I just wanna squeal out loud, but its in the middle of the night! To squeal and wake my family and neighbours up or not to squeal and just continue rolling in bed with pent up excitement... Ah, such a dilemma.

Thanks for updating! I look forward to your next chapter!
GenderlessPerson chapter 10 . 7/7
This chapter seriously warmed my heart. You're amazing for writing this.
I actually quite liked this last chapter. It was definitely a reprieve from that do-or-die experience in the last world, haha...
Here's some world suggestions! Sorry if they've already been brought up before, just giving more to work with. Natsume Yuujinchou, Bungou Stray Dogs, and Sakamoto desu ga? . Thanks for the update! :]
bobbyneko chapter 14 . 6/10
So cuuute!
Lola chapter 14 . 6/6
That was absolutely adorable! I can't wait to see the next one!
Rikomuu chapter 14 . 6/6
I am utterly in love with this story. And this chapter was just so amazing. I like the peacefulness of this one, but of course I also like action. I've never watched Ouran but I know the character names and what they look like and I've seen some spoiler scenes on YT, but this chapter made me want to start watching it xD Kaito and Shinichi are adorable! Made me squeal a lot. They kissed oh my gosh the moment has come! Yes!

Amazing work! I'm looking forward to Toriko!
This was a sweet chapter. I'm glad they got a bit of a break. The kiss was adorable.:) I am really looking forward to the next chapter!
Ambiguous Cake chapter 14 . 6/6
It was slow, but a good chapter to calm down from the previous one where everything was crazy and I was lost a lot. And they kissed, definitely gets bonus points for that. No heist, but the magic show was funny too. And it had the feel of an Ouran episode, which is just crazy antics galore lol, so I definitely enjoyed it!
A'stories10 chapter 14 . 6/6
Yaaaaassss! Can't wait to see how they react to toriko... As soon as I saw the table I was like that's gotta be toriko I hope it's toriko and it was yay!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 14 . 6/5
Big thumbs up! I love this so much! Haha, I honestly didn't expect their first kiss to happen like that, but I guess that says a lot about their relationship. Please update soon!
How much longer until they get home? Or will they even try to get home? With all this talk about settling, well, I don't know how I feel about the matter. More kisses and more fluff please! And I hope that Shinichi's skills develop too. It breaks my heart how much on the sidelines he is.
Wow...i love this story...cant wait to read more...you did a great job on making this story...every chapter is so exciting to read ...i hope more fluff between kaito and shin-chan in the remaining chapters...please continue updating...a detailed story like this one is sure fun to you so much for all the effort...looking forward for more...