Reviews for The Travelers Chronicles
yuki chapter 11 . 4/14
Awww...
can you make them traveled to KHR world? Or sherlock? Or Percy jackson? Or fairy tail? Uwahhhh so many world to choose...
update soon please
dreamflyer1100 chapter 11 . 4/2
Ooh, I can't wait for the next chapter! Slayers is one of my top favorite anime! I love all of your KaiShin stories (is currently marathon reading all of them)! Please continue to make more because good fanfiction like this is what I live for!
Sleepy Reader chapter 11 . 3/28
Lovely story but somehow Shinichi keeps ending up as the damsel in distress...
Ambiguous Cake chapter 11 . 3/20
I know you haven't updated this in a while, but please? I'm dying to see them actually come together as a couple and make it home in one piece or decide to travel the world together. I've loved seeing them interact with so many different people and gather different objects with them along the way, and take pictures of random things. If it ends here, without them ever making it home, it'd just be so sad... i've said my little piece, so thank you again for writing another awesome story!
Anansi's acolyte chapter 11 . 3/8
It's brillant! Me encanta! Lo adoro! You write very good. Tus capĂ­tulos son muy coherentes y bien estructurados. And I love the fandoms that you choice. The only no manga was Harry Potter, ne? What do you think about Sherlock by BBC, or Elementary... Shinichi will have a heart attack... For better or worse. Will he love its or hate its? Jeje
Sorry for my horrible English and thanks for your marvellous fic and your hard job!
See you!
Moonlily13 chapter 11 . 3/6
I love ur stories plz continue with the travelers chronicles!
crossover chapter 11 . 2/26
hello there...again and again i find myself reading this over and over...it still refreshing...and i find myself thinking that what kind of world that they will cross that have power...there's fairytail (full of magic), rave (magic too), katekyo hitman reborn (power of different kind), hunter x hunter (power of different kind too... shinichi eyesight like nen power that is gyo...), d-grayman (too dark), narnia (full of fantasy, power and adventure), nurahriyon no mago - inuyasha - saiyuki-yozakura quartet (halfhuman and halfyokai)...hope you will continue the story
Trude92 chapter 11 . 2/19
This Story is really awesome! I love it. It also is the first time I ever read a cross-over. I never dared to read one, but I'm glad I did it in the end. I would have never read such a splendid story! I wait eagerly for the next Chapter.
crossover chapter 11 . 2/10
...are you gonna continue this story? please continue...please... are you busy? busy write other story?...or stuck? i really like this story...oh i have several recommend idea...how about jump to natsume yuujinchou world (i think natsume will help give power to THE GEM and make whatever creature dwell in it can talk to them even for brief moment or last...)...or jump to ghosthunt world (it's interesting to see how shinichi reaction to someone use technology to pursuit ghost...and just like shinichi, mai is normal before meet shibuya and somehow have some short of power )...or jump to detective yakumo ...(i want to know the showdown between both detective from different view or they can work together)...or to karneval world (Gareki just like shinichi feel helpless because powerless and gareki want to change.. to have power whatever it takes...kaito must be have so much fun to see sircus became world protector)
crossover chapter 11 . 2/6
oh i forgot...it's interesting story...
crossover chapter 11 . 2/6
how about travel to kekkaishi world, it seems interesting, inuyasha world, tokyo esp (but that make shinichi mad), if it's to refresh shinichi maybe to soccer world or detective loki, or kami no puzzle, or hamatora (at least the powers they had have source like brain so shinichi not that afraid about the changes)
Kidiu chapter 11 . 1/19
So it's almost been a year, and I know you're busy with other DCMK fics, but I hope you don't forget this one. The trans-dimensional travel and meeting of other characters is absolutely epic.

With how far they've come and how Kaito has been thinking about actually settling in one of the worlds, it makes home seem like a far off notion. But I think Yuuko was on to something, so maybe it's not so bleak as that. At the same time, both Kaito and Shinichi have mentioned that they've grown to enjoy their escapades, and I think it might actually seem even weirder for them when they get back home, it might seem bland.

I really look forward to seeing your plans for this story unfold; I hope I can read more. This is very well my favorite DCMK story.
Kidiu chapter 10 . 1/18
This chapter was a little solemn, and we saw very little of the Star Trek universe, but I s'pose it makes sense. Their little date was cute, though.
Kidiu chapter 9 . 1/18
Wah, major KaiShin progress! I really enjoy their interactions with the people of each world, and I'm absolutely curious about their growing attached to their adventuring.
Kidiu chapter 8 . 1/18
Longest chapter yet, I loved it! It really was necessary to give them powers because of future worlds, I know, and it just really brings home how this adventure is changing them. Not negatively, I hope. You said Shinichi's been having problems back home, so I hope this journey will help him and Kaito. And their relationship, of course.