Reviews for The Travelers Chronicles
Confused Bedlam chapter 15 . 6/15
I absolutely love this story! I wonder which world Kaito and Shinichi'll go to next? I can;t wait to find out~!

Have a nice day :)
This was amazing! Please continue to write as much as you can! You're stories are really fun to read. Thank you for your work, and can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Rae Kid chapter 15 . 4/1
First, I just have to say, this is AWESOME. I really hope you continue with this sometime. Their reactions to different worlds is incredibly amusing and... surprisingly real. Their relationship is very organic and realistic too, so well done there. I love how this fic isn't just shock and awe and fandom love, but also character development and... somewhat plot.

Can I make a suggestion? How about adding some superheroes? Marvel or DC, or both? I could totally see Kaito being completely put out because Batman or Tony Stark saw right through his tricks in like, a millisecond. Oh, maybe Young Justice? You did Harry Potter, so it isn't anime-only...

I really hope they DO make it home eventually, though. I love their adventures, but I just can't imagine their world without them in it to brighten things up. Plus, I totally want to see their friends' reactions to their stories, because oh boy will Haibara, Heiji, and Hakuba blow a gasket when they prove the existence of magic. And I almost feel sorry for the Kaito Kid squad when he does his next heist. Kaito Kid with REAL magic? WAAAAAAAY overkill.

I think that right now they're growing to love the sense of adventure and danger- the both of them ARE adrenalin junkies after all- and worried about how their new and weird and rather fragile relationship will fare on returning home, but that's just it- it's HOME. Adventuring is all well and good and a bunch of fun, but do it for too long and it starts to wear on you. Eventually they're going to start thinking of the people they left behind, their friends and families, and realize that they can't just disappear on them. For one thing, about half of the people they know are genius detectives or just geniuses in general who have been with them through numerous life threatening situations and are well known for their tenacity. Do they really think that ANY of them will ever give up on finding them? Could they really leave their loved ones with no answers and an unsolved cold case for the rest of their lives? Shinichi especially has to know what that does to a person.

I'm also really hoping time dilation is a thing here, just because of how much an absence this long would screw up their lives.
TumblrAnon chapter 15 . 3/26
I love the story... But is it dead? It hasn't updated in a year or so I guess it is? On the off chance you read this, know that I really did enjoy your fanfic.

Goodbye
Domimi chapter 15 . 2/20
Oh my god the BAKED POTATO BUTTERFLIES! I loved so many things about this chapter (even ended up starting Toriko just to see more of this crazy delicious world) but those ridiculous butterflies and shinichi’s coffee spring really made me laugh. I think what I liked most of all is that theyre determined now to make their travel purposeful instead of going with the flow. And that theyre deciding to keep exploring new/not-so-new worlds even after theyve made it back home. i kind of feel it really fits for that to happen in THIS world, since it reminds me of how in the beginning komatsu decides to go adventuring with toriko even though he’s got nothing pushing him except his own desire to see and learn new things. So idk, probably reading too much into things but I just thought that was neat and I’m really excited for the inuyasha chapter! Whoo! Thank you for writing this fic, it’s honestly one of my faves, and i hope you keep feeling inspired with it! 3
SaraMatta chapter 15 . 2/12
IIII-have lost count on how many time I've read this story.. I really really really like it and don't know how to say thank you for writing it and sharing it with us! Every chapter is an adventure and it feels like you have caught every world dynamics and atmosphere.
I sincerely hope that their travels will not end when returning "home", that they'll still be able, between normal life, to use the gem and visit other universes!
It's a gift what they found and taking it away would definitely make me tear up ahahahaha
Good work, I can't wait for the next updateeee sjdienso *cheers*
Nice story. I really thought it was fun and creative with all the other worlds. Thanks for your work! :)
nyoomeru chapter 15 . 1/11
although you haven’t updated in awhile, I’m looking forward to the next update ! w I really love this FanFiction.
silentnotex chapter 15 . 1/5
Ohh how I love every bits of this story! Well some were unfamiliar to me but still. It's thrilling, creative, fun and let's not forget it's not like any other fanfics. The way the relationship between the two cuties are so good! I'm gonna die *squeals*...cough. Anyways could you please, please! Do a cross over between Soul Eater? (It's either the anime or manga, your choice) I really wanna know how Death the 'Kid' would react to the Kaitou KID. Or Shinichi meeting Lord Death. Haha bets that's gonna be hilarious! Or SAO Ordinal Scale?

Anyhow, I wish you luck and I'll be here waiting for your next chapter. Oh it's gonna be exciting, I can't wait!
Notthatwan chapter 15 . 12/3/2017
I absolutely love this fic! Normally crossovers are not my thing but your fic has really caught my eye and I'm so excited for the next chapter! Your way of portraying the characters are so good and it just makes me want to read more of it. I can't wait to see what will happen next! Keep on writing, Alaena! 3
ILive4ShinichisandConansBlush chapter 15 . 11/9/2017
When will you update this author? I can't wait for the next chapter. I'm really excited.
Lily chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
I love this fic, can never get enough of world traveling XD
rootbeerandmusic chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
I love this story so so much! I'm going to reread it again lol. Just everything is amazing i love how you write the characters and I haven't seen half the shows/read the books for the crossovers but I never have trouble figuring out what's going on cause you're very good at setting the stage for the chapter and explaining things while not making it seem like you're e,planning it! I've never seen the show for the next chapter but I've considered watching it for a while now and I've very excited to see what you write next!
PoisonIceBlade chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Oh no pirates?! Im almost scared to go to the next chapter!
erol89 chapter 15 . 10/16/2017
Hello!
start apologizing for my bad english, i'm not a native speaker and i use the google translator.
anyway I wanted to tell you I love your work (I've read a lot of stories, but I usually avoided leaving comments because of my English) and I love him especially, not to mention the magnificent way to relate kaito and shinichi.
I do not know if I still accept suggestions for the worlds of the coming chapters, but if I can admit that I would like to read a meeting with the Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle group, it would be amazing to see Kaito interact with Fay! (maybe teaching them how to communicate with their gem for the destination)
whether they were in a world with soul mates or one with the concept of alpha-beta-omega would be even better! (I do not know the manga with these concepts but it will also be useful to create a world suited to your story and purpose)
it would also be fun a world of Yuri on Ice, given the inability to skate Kaito would be fun to see him interact with the Russians, or maybe something darker like Vampire Knight, Death Note or High School of the Dead. (vampires, shinigami or zombies... too bad with them?)
even something fantasy like Fairy Tail, Aqua, Shaman King, Saint Seiya or Ao no Exorcist... ok I might have to stop here, not bothering you too much with my papyrus and the horrible English.
however I can not wait to read the next chapter, I hope you will post it soon, for the moment I greet you and I still have my compliments for the story!