Reviews for The Travelers Chronicles
SerasianWind chapter 12 . 11/20
I wasn't sure what to expect when I first started reading this, but it's been really interesting! Your portrayal of Shinichi's mindset as he works through all the craziness strikes me as very realistic; it gives the story a lot of depth. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Also, I don't know if you take requests, but have you considered sending them to the Leverage universe? I bet Kaito would get a kick out of it.
Shana-Fujioka chapter 1 . 11/1
Ahaha, I like Shinichi and Kaito's reaction to Duel Monsters. xD
I never finished watching YuGiOh, but Yami has always been my favorite character in it.
I didn't expect Kaito revealing his identity in the first chapter, but whatever. :)
Kneoria chapter 12 . 10/21
i love this story. Its always interesting to see what new places you end up taking our intrepid pair. I cant wait for the next chapter!
DaLantis chapter 3 . 10/19
You know, Shinichi and Kaito meeting Sherlock Holmes and John Watson would be really funny XD but I think it would probably one of the last worlds they go to. My own opinion. But hey, I am trying to think up ideas of places you could possible do. I love this story and would love to see it continued! Hmm... maybe Rave Master or Zombie Loan would be cool too! So many possibilities!
DaLantis chapter 2 . 10/19
OH! I just realized another fun world would be Detective Conan/Tsubasa chronicles! That would be amazing!
DaLantis chapter 1 . 10/19
So amazing, but you should totally do a Detective Conan/D Gray Man chapter! That would be pretty awesome!
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 9/16
no don't cut it, it's great as it is. I like one world per chapter
Prison School (maybe have shinichi and Kaito enroll in that school and be the only boys who aren't put in prison...?), Death Note, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn (about mafia!)
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 9/16
can you write them going to death note world? I think them and L/Light would really get along xDD and see them figure out the Kira case!
Or maybe make them go to Magic Kaito world? and see two Kaito jumping around? xD
and if possible, can you tell me what other worlds you're planning?
Loner Kid chapter 4 . 9/16
this is my favorite chapter so far xD I love everyone's reactions of a new Kaitou showing up xDD
DragonXKuro chapter 4 . 9/12
omg anime worlds are crossing! this is the best fanfic i've read in too long (about 2 years maybe?) x,D
DragonXKuro chapter 3 . 9/12
DN ANGEL?! omg this is gonna be amazing! the clash of phantom thieves~ 3
DragonXKuro chapter 2 . 9/11
oHHhhooo so fma it is! but this hp one was amazing, like that case xD you have no idea how awesome that was for me (us?). thanks as always!
DragonXKuro chapter 1 . 9/11
OMG I CAN'T WAIT! i really reaally enjoyed that! Thank you so much~
selbram chapter 12 . 7/31
I love this story more then all your other ones! I've love it for years now!
I wait months to read the next chapter cause I know it's all ways worth it!
I feel satisfied with each chapter you make!
Hope and pray you post soon!
typo chapter 3 . 7/29