Reviews for Knowing the Difference
Mirandaannw chapter 6 . 1/17
I’ve read this again and it’s so good. It’s too bad though you never put the epilogue up.
ForgeK chapter 9 . 4/18/2023
I love your writing. Your new Darcy chapter lead me to revisit other stories, which lead me here…
I don’t typically comment after each chapter because I’m so into your stories I don’t want to stop reading. But I had to comment on Mac bumping into CaseyThank you!

I love Casey; he’s my 2nd choice for Veronica after Logan. I have this fantasy of Casey helping Veronica after Logan’s tragic season 4 death…
I really love how you pair him with Mac. Hope there’s more!

Chapter 8- Love, love, love Logan’s little knife twist to Veronica via Heather. You do such a great job of writing both VeronicaLogan. His “talk to you tonight” was just perfect: true Logan, perfectly timehilarious.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2022
I really love this story! It’s a great, if at times frustrating, slow burn! I really like how Veronica works through all of her baggage while Logan slowly works on moving forward. And I love that everyone around Veronica is getting a chance to get to know Logan. He was super cute with Lilly and Darrell! I loved the side plot with Mac and Casey, they seamed like a good match and she deserved someone awesome!
kateechollslover chapter 19 . 9/5/2021
wow! this was truly amazing. definitely one of my favorite fics ive read! I loved the Maddison plot so much, and I loved the Duncan plot. Both of those characters I feel like I have to hate and though they are terrible sometimes it's fun to explore another side of them like with Maddison. On the other hand since I've started reading I've grown to hate Duncan but in the series even though I thought he did rape Veronica, they never made him out to be a bad guy (not excusing rape at all what he did was terrible they just didn't portray that in the show really). I can't tell you how much I loved Heather! Veronica and Logan's story was truly epic in this and it makes me so happy how the story turned out, and how the road to get there was. Though I love a good easy LoVe story, making them work for it (without to many obstacles) is amazing. I shed more than a few tears while reading this but to be honest I cry at everything, but even more than I cried, I laughed! This was hilarious! I loved the banter and I really thought it was authentic. I also loved throwing little characters in there like Clemmons 3! I loved getting to see Weidmen and Dick as well! I also loved Mac and Logan's relationship! Over all I loved everything about this story! (Oh no! I forgot to mention Casey, Weevil, Darrel, Wallace, Alicia, and so many others! Love them too!)
kateechollslover chapter 17 . 9/5/2021
I've been meaning to review while I've been binge reading this story but since this was written over 10 years ago it probably won't make a difference to you. I'm still gonna write this comment thought. I have so many conflicting feelings about Duncan, but I really do appreciate fics that present him the way they do in the show. That being said I've loved this chapter! Seeing him again, him finding a happy ending, and Lilly being just like her aunt, it's just been perfect. I have to say I am pissed that Logan and Veronica didn't hook up but I'm sure they will soon enough. I've been loving this story so much!
paws6571 chapter 20 . 6/15/2021
I am new to Fanfiction. Still upset with Season 4. But this story I loved. Like a lot of your writing. Thank for your work. It has made life in lockdown more bearable. And I look forward to sending more time in your VM universe.
eastbetty79 chapter 9 . 9/20/2020
Mac in the cemetery was a rally good scene; very honest feeling
eastbetty79 chapter 7 . 9/20/2020
I like your insight in CW; you have to wonder why he is so loyal and would do what he did for Duncan at the end of season 2
tanilc chapter 19 . 8/21/2020
This was a really great story and I was sorry to see it end.

Thank you.
rhett.leonard.1 chapter 4 . 7/9/2020
Gonna be honest for some reason this chapter kinda sold me on wanting to see a Logan/Mac pairing, just as an experiment. For some reason I can see it as interesting.
jaynealfie64 chapter 9 . 7/6/2020
Great chapter on Mac! I really hope she can rescue Madison.
jaynealfie64 chapter 8 . 7/6/2020
I love this story! I'm in the process of binge reading all of your fanfic and your writing is practically flawless. I just finished chapter 8 and there's so much to like in it. But i wish Logan hadn't said that Rosie O'Donnell is disgusting or called the girl in class who gave him her number "a dog". It makes it hard to like him.
Crazy Cat Lady9 chapter 19 . 6/15/2020
Love it all, the entire story. My boss would be horrified to know how much time I've spent reading this epic today.
LoVeRockets1993 chapter 20 . 3/30/2020
Aw, I loved this story. Sucks that you pulled the epilogue and never put it back though :(
AmyPC chapter 19 . 2/8/2020
Logan, you ARE my family.

'nuff said!

Thank you Steenbeans! This remains my favorite sophomore year story and I am stoked to read the epilogue one day soon!
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »