Reviews for Knowing the Difference
Johijoha chapter 20 . 4/13
ok let me beginn by saying, I absolutely love you for Heather. during the last couple of days I've read quite a few fanfics on VM and non of them included Heather. A real shame. I loved the episode with her and Logan in Season 3 and always wanted to know more about their relationship after that. So, thank you so so much. XD
Honestly I had tears in my eyes after Logan and Veronicas breakup scene in Mexiko and i am so not ashamed to admit this. Fictional characters or not i'm totally emotionally invested in these two. To be honest I thought their reunion afterwards could have been a bit more spectecular. Yeah, I know it was all just a missunderstanding but considering how long he ran after her, i thought she could have suffert a bit more and tried a bit harder to find him. XD
Last question. Whats with this weird epilogue? It seems like there is a lot missing that I don't get.
Anyway, nice job. and thanks for the beautiful distraction from reality.
rccgeo chapter 20 . 4/11
Thank you so much for writing this. You did such a believable job with the dialogue and behaviors of the characters. I never once said to myself, "oh he wouldn't say that". I am somewhat new to the VM Universe, and like many others, I really wished the show would've shown things from other characters perspectives than Veronica's, Logan especially. He is such a complex, interesting character. But television just cannot capture the same things that literature can. I have read several fan fictions on this topic, and I really think this is by far my favorite. Hands down! Once I started reading this I was hooked, seriously hooked! I spent every waking moment reading and reading, in bed at night, waiting in line for coffee, at the gym, at stop lights, even stayed up all night long to finish the last few chapters last night. All night! I never, never do that. I was shaking my fist at the two of them (V and L) for not being more honest with their feelings sooner, but it made for a good read. I really wish this were in book form, kept having to charge my phone. The lack of a major mystery arc was fine with me at least so we can get the whole ship thing under control. I hope the 2nd RT book concentrates more on the LoVe thing, because the first book was really devoid of it. "KtD" is probably the best modern fictitious love story out there I have read in recent years (even better than the Notebook, IMHO). I hope there is more, but then I also don't want it to really end. Thank you so much continuing such a great love story.
ris91 chapter 20 . 4/2
This was an amazing story. I loved it, it would've made an awesome season 4
angrydango chapter 7 . 4/1
I always wished Clarence's character was a little bit more developed because he seemed almost likeable albeit a killer (even if no one cared one way or another if Aaron Echolls lived). Even though I prefer Logan's wit, I enjoyed getting into this guy's head too XD and as always it's nice to have the backstory instead of just filling in the gap myself :)
angrydango chapter 6 . 4/1
I so expected her to just follow Logan to his room. Seriously if I'd have had half a beverage it would have been more than enough of an excuse for me lol.
angrydango chapter 5 . 3/31
-Did she take my essay? Good.
Haha put a smile on my face :)
Forgot all about her nightmares.
Yay Heather reference!
Very close to sleep so I think I'll read another chapter and review in the morning even though the Logan perspective has me wanting to ditch sleep.. overrated anyway
angrydango chapter 4 . 3/31
Haha is it a bad thing that I was disappointed that Mac and Logan weren't all brotherly/sisterly in the movie? I adore their relationship here. Seems like such a natural direction for it to take since they're corroborating websites together. It was excellent that Madison was taken down a notch by Mac. She had it coming after getting away with so much at the end of season 3. Kudos for the BSG reference!
angrydango chapter 3 . 3/31
Argh for some reason I have this autopilot reaction to spam hit the next button when I'm done reading chapters so I keep having to come back and review haha. Hands down the most likeable Piz ever. I say that, but what I really mean is at least I didn't skip the chapter because I'm that anti-Piz lol. Well done - I actually felt a little empathy for him here because he's basically just sitting on the sidelines half the time watching LoVe unfold again. But at least there's a silver lining for him .
Sk8erGrl chapter 20 . 3/31
Nine years after the show officially left me in suspense about the fate of my favorite characters, of my OTP, the movie managed to drag me back into the fandom and subsequently right back onto this website for the first time in just about as long because I cannot get enough. One of my biggest standing issues with the show is that I feel we were always cheated out of the relationship we had spent three years rooting so strongly for. So much of Veronica and Logan's relationship was left unexplored between season finale and premier. I spent a good part of the last two or three days making my way through this story, looking forward to what would happen at the turn of every chapter. I never dislike Piz, and I still loved him through this story, but Logan and Veronica had always clearly had a love that was epic and undeniable. This is everything I could have wanted post-season 3 and for my favorite ship. Thank you for writing this and I really do hope that someday you put up that second Epilogue.
angrydango chapter 2 . 3/30
Gah I didn't know there was a Broyles cameo in here XD absolutely loving the parallels between Logan/Veronica and the poetry. Such perfect circumstances to bring them back together. And I completely forgot about Suzy LOL. Also made me giggle that contrary to Bound, we see Logan doodling in his notebook instead of Veronica, cause I automatically thought big blue flowers hehe.
angrydango chapter 1 . 3/30
It's funny I always think if that scene with Veronica and Piz after the fight in the cafeteria as canon. That's how well you write these characters! Really this is the one thing I missed from the movie - Wallace's family. I loved that you included them here :)
amandamary chapter 20 . 3/30
Fantastic! This was one of my favorites that I've read. Well written and keot interest every step of the way. I hope you eventually do a pt. II.
RadientWings chapter 20 . 3/30
This story was absolutely amazing, it is literally everything I wanted from a post s3 LoVe story - I could not put it down once I had picked it up, it was just THAT good. I especially love the fact that you included the other characters and made them a substantial part of the story; not to mention, in my opinion, you got their voices exactly right.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story - I do hope you post part 2 of the epilogue at some point.
kerali chapter 20 . 3/29
Hi, I just found this story and your others recently. I am new to fan fiction as the VM movie and book release did nothing to sate my curiosity about the characters. I think your work is great and it's amazing how well you write from the different points of view. Keep it up!
sanrio76 chapter 20 . 3/26
I read this story in three days practically non-stop. Just amazing.