Reviews for Knowing the Difference
Jenndifurry chapter 16 . 6/20
I've always been a fan of madi
RangerChic chapter 19 . 6/6
Feel like I’m all wrapped again now. Series done in two weeks and then this done in a few days. Thank you for writing the perfect conclusion to what should have been
RangerChic chapter 13 . 6/4
Love the interaction between Alicia and Veronica
RangerChic chapter 1 . 6/3
Literally just finished season 3 again and straight onto fanfic to read the obvious conclusion to the series. I love this story so much that I often get it mixed up with actual canon
jmazzy chapter 7 . 4/6
Loved this chapter exploring Clarence Wiedman’s dynamic with Veronica. You did a beautiful job conveying ideas and emotions that Christopher B. Duncan relayed though his expressions but never articulated. It’s great to see these two kindred spirts get the opportunity to collaborate and right wrongs together. Totally enjoying the entire story, but wanted to make special note of this! Thank you.
CubbieGirl1723 chapter 20 . 2/23
I don't know if it's weird to review a story 5 years later but I just wanted you to know that I really loved it. I could really picture this as a "season 4" and I loved the character development and growth. Mac/Casey was fun, too. Thanks for writing and sharing!
CharliePeanuts92 chapter 20 . 2/22
Screw the Epilogue, I want a sequel!

You're story has been amazingly heartfelt and I've loved hearing from these characters again.
Paty S chapter 19 . 2/12
Pretty great ending I wouldn't mind an epilogue.
Paty S chapter 16 . 2/12
I feel kinda bad for Madison and I hope she at least tries to get better.
That was a great move by Duncan..
Paty S chapter 15 . 2/12
And well things end badly, I guess they should have talked and ended things earlier.
Paty S chapter 14 . 2/12
I got say that plot about Tony went really crazy and I really don't think Veronica did the right thing by not telling on her, she almost killed the kid for Christ sake just because she couldn't talk to him like a normal human being..my good what a delusional person.
Paty S chapter 13 . 2/11
Great chapter
Paty S chapter 11 . 2/11
This chapter really hit me in the feels, I never really liked Dick but the aspect of his brother really hit me hard, I can't imagine what he must be going through and thinking"what if" he had done something different earlier. He basically has no one but Logan, it's really sad.
giraffee chapter 19 . 1/26
I read this story a while ago, perhaps before the movie. Since I tend to rewatch the show every few years, I then proceed to seek out fanfiction to continue feeding the obsession for a bit. What I realised upon my most recent rewatch, followed by reading your story, is that parts of your story I have accepted as canon in my head and was surprised to not have them appear in the show. Mac's story, Emily, Clerance - in my imagination they are as canon as LoVe. Kudos for writing a story that was in just the right key, staying true to the characters and yet giving a logical HEA. You remain my favourite.
kerali chapter 7 . 12/28/2017
I think I’ve reviewed your story overall before, but I’m not sure. I really wanted to review this chapter because it struck me how rarely we see things from his perspective. We know about his loyalty to the Kane’s, but have little indication if it is from money or if it is more personal. I love the background you give him here and his dedication to his family in particular.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »