Reviews for BrownBlue
gloria223 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
the story isnt bad but i just dont prefer this writting style, i like many details n dialogue oh n i love that song too big bqng's"tell me goodbye"
Stina Whatever chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I think that this is a beautiful story, and i hope that the pause you have taken from the story doesn't become premanent
Black-Rose23 chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Oh wow, you updated so long ago and I didn't even notice. I'm such a bad fan, but to be honest I haven't been around fanfiction much lately. Anyway, as per usual I expect greatness, and you deliver that and so much more. I really do need to start catching up on your other stories, and hopefully I will find the time in the near future to do just that.
viscomica chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
So many people mistake BDD for eating disorders, so I am really glad that someone is finally adressing the issue and treating BDD as a serious, psychological problem. I think Naruto, obviously driven by his disorder, was convinced the surgery would somehow make him more beautiful. It is so sad that he doesn't realize how beautiful he really is! I don't know if Sasuke did the right thing going with Sakura to talk to Kushina. I hope Naruto is wrong and they won't have to split up because they are so much in love with each other! Please update as soon as you possibly can.
Sqry chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Noooo, can't believe Naruto actually went through with it. Well at least it's slowly (maybe) getting to him that Sasuke really likes him for who he is and not faking it. Can't believe the story is ending already T.T It doesn't seem like Naruto would be able to cope or recover so fast from his problems but I'll wait for the next chapter.
Gemali chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Better! Ha ha! I thought it was awesome! It sounds like I'm reading a poem!
Gemali chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Very confused. But maybe it'll clear up if I keep reading?
madStrawberry chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
'O'

wow! sooo niice! .

This fic is fantastic!

Naruto's insecurity is so tangible .

What is the age of naruto and Sasuke? o

Sasuke is a little insecure too ( I think that is why he can understand Naruto so well) but differently, he is strong and know what he wants.

Nhoo, I melted when he told (finally) he is in love with Naruto 3

But naru is so preoccupied only with himself that he can't accept his love yet 3

BAKA! u.รบ

Pleease, update soon! 3

I'll be waiting!

See Ya! )
XMistressChaosx chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
I still love your powerful writing, and I couldn't wait till you with the last bit. People really missed a gem when they past over this story.

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
Housenka chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
yaa i'm so glad you updated! it's been a while since i've read one of your fics:)

so sweet of sasuke to care soo much for naruto but i'm still wondering where naruto's self-conscious attitude comes from? i'm glad you're not sugar coating anything but i'm still hoping for a happy ending lol
Flika chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
Yay, Naruto didn't change his eyes.
Dantalions chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
This story is just, like, love. I just like everything about this story. And I totally encourage more chappies for this story! :D

(I hope Naruto doesn't do the surgery! Dx)
Sqry chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
NOOOO! I hope Sasuke gets to him in time before he gets the procedure done. Naruto doesn't need to go through this! His inner demons need to be conquered by Sasuke's love for him!

anyways, sorry for the late review, I've been out of school then studying abroad now so I haven't had time to catch up on reading. Hope you've been well!

can't wait for the next chapter! Doesn't matter if it's the epilogue or just a chapter 5, though an epilogue would not be preferred because this is an awesome story xD
Black-Rose23 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Of course I don't mind any extra chapter. If anything, I encourage more.
SerialAuthor chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
You don't know how long I've been waiting for this. Make it as many chapters as you want. I'm fine with anything as long you finish this off with a bang of whatever caliber.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »