Reviews for Creature of the Night
Lisette Snow chapter 18 . 4/3
the story was awesome until ch 15 and everything was rush but thnx for finishing it
Abbey Whitlock chapter 18 . 3/14
i mean you had a really good, solid 14 chapters or so..it was soooo good...and then you just, I mean, why?
Yogshni valshlekdon mosnieryt
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 1/24
Just wondering, does Harry know this is his Arch enemy, Draco? The sex came quickly, wow!
Nicercy Rocks chapter 18 . 1/2
I have a question who was thw fallen who liked herminie and the other one who likes nevile?
Otakuesque chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
I thought this was an amazing story! I literally stayed up till one o' clock at night reading it, and though the conclusion was a bit rushed, I thought the story in general has a nicely-developed plot-line with sufficient details on Harry's and Draco's creature inheritance.

However, I've noticed a lot of reviews and complaints on Draco's treatment of Harry, and I just wanted to remind those readers that the relationship between Draco and Harry was perfectly called for, so to speak.

The word dominant generally means powerful, important, supreme, and having complete authority over something else - in this case, someone else.
The word submissive, on the other hand, means meek, mild, passive, and willing to conform to the authority of others.

Applying those terms to the relationship between Draco (the dominant) and Harry (the submissive) in this story, and the creature inheritance (an important factor!) that clearly states the difference between both dominance and submissive statuses, Draco was completely in line punishing Harry for stepping out of line. It was, in all technicality, consensual. In fact, Draco gave Harry permission to speak freely whenever, and Harry never once complained. He was completely aware of the consequences of some of his actions, and went through with them anyways. Keep in mind that both characters love each other, and you could see that Harry never loosed his fiery personality, because he knew that Draco was establishing his dominance through the punishments, and that Harry KNEW who was in the wrong.

I've also seen a lot of other stories with Harry as the submissive paired with multiple dominant mates, and the d/s relationship was practically non-existent; if anything, the dominants in those particular relationships acted meek and mild, and Harry was particularly demanding and for lack of a better word, bitchy.

Finally, before I finish up this rant, their creature inheritance (if I haven't established this already), played a HUGE part in this. They are not human; so again, keep in mind that some human morals don't come into play; the punishments and such were completely normal in their race and culture.

So that's it. I just really had to get that out of my system.
Kudos to the author, LostInYourThoughts, for writing such a well-done story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
ok, you're fucked :(
"Draco being a king to a dying race"? cool, really and I wanna read this,
but Harry being "Draco's bitch" and Draco punishing him and treat him like an animal?
Do you have something wrong with your head?
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Whoa, sounds awesome yet painful at the same time! I'm sure that even if I ask what they became that it'll be explained later on so I won't ask (even if I want to).

I'm excited now!
DanniCat chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
Well...Damn. I was so excited by this story. I was reading and reading then everything started to wrap up. I was so confused as to what you were going to do next... And then it ended. Damn. I want you to know that I really did love your story. You are a talented writer and I loved the plot idea (although Dumbledore never-ever-ever needs to be in a relationship ever again). I do think that you could have extended this last scene a little bit, I am exceedingly confused as to how Slade being inside the castle helped the attack. I'm going with their mental link but... nope still confused.
Anyway, loved it. Love you. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
i love this story but am scared for life! Dumples should not be allowed to have a lover!
tat5934 chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I saw it coming! But, still, that's so sad !
tat5934 chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Poor Narcissa (and Lucius!). Draco is an awful son!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
I'm glad we know a bit more about Harry and Draco's kind
tat5934 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
That was so hilarious!
tat5934 chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I already like the beginning of Draco and Harry's relationship! I love that Draco is protective