Reviews for Can't Leave You Like This
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
When I initially watched the episode I WAS somewhat... eh about the fact that he didn't really make sure she was alright. I mean, she said she would be okay, and he took that. It was a great cop out for him, and before Nasty Baghdad Barbie, that's not how it would've gone down. Which bugs me. Yeah, it fits with who he sorta "became" with Hannah in the picture, but still!

That having been said, I'm glad you amended that. I am. And I LOVE CANDYLAND so SCORE!

Thanks!
itzalliballi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hi! I decided to check out your stories because it seems we have the same view at least somewhat on Booth. This is the 1st one I read. I love the dialogue between them. It's great, and I'm glad he didn't leave her alone. It makes me happy. :)
Little.Latina chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I hope this story is continued. I really, really liked it.
bones35 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
A terrific idea; Booth missed a chance to be a friend and comfort her.
BoreanazGirl Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'd love to NOT give you an anonymous revew but FF won't let me log in on my iPod :D

I LOVED that! You said exactly what I've been telling anybody who will listen ...BEFORE Booth would have given her a guy hug and NOT left her on her own :( ahhh anywayy...this made me feel a lot better as I've basically been depressed since I watched the episode...Awesomethoughright! :D Beautiful fic :)