Reviews for Change: A Journey of Acceptance
psyfilover chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
I loved this sequel! I had to read this on TWCS, too. Stupid FF's rating policy! Again, you write very well and the plot was awesome. I'm glad Maria finally got what she deserved!
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Grrr...

Amazing story! I couldn't stop reading it...now the time is 12:25AM but I DOnt care! xDDD

All is good, all is good...

Excited what the 3rd installment will be like! No doubt it'll be as amazing as these two were

Hope they had a great time ;)
Tlcatlady chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
I enjoyed the second story in the Change serious... it was really very well written. TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
I have to say that the holier than thou Rosalie still annoys me. I am very sympathetic to Jasper in this case. TLC
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
I have just found your stories and I have read them from start to finish. I love the complex world that you have created. However please please do not put Demetri with Bella. I do understand that you already have an idea of what you want but I think Bella is way to childish for someone like Demetri. I also dont think she will balance him out. You have done a great job with keeping the characters in character and I just dont see them. Honestly I dont even like the idea of Bella being in the story but if she must then she must. I think that Jacob/Demetri would be wonderful. Your Jacob is so much better then the original Jacob that I like him. I just really dont like the have it my way Bella. We have enough of that with Rose. I will read your story no matter what you do but please just think about what I said.
Grizzo chapter 12 . 9/21/2011
Yup that was great. Ready for the next chapter of their lives...thx...gr
Weave the Magic chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Cool! On to the next of the series. :)
DreamingPoet1988 chapter 12 . 9/17/2011
will there be a third installment on your change series?
silentlover09 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Wow I love your series If i am correct the next one will be when they move to forks? Right? Well anyway i am sorry that I did not review till now I just couldn't stop reading these wonderful stories. The drama is just right. The intimate scenes are very well indeed. The humor I do think I scared my friend when I laughed out loud with Em and the pink tutu and tights. The honeymoon very well done. I didn't expect demetri Joining the cullen clan. but it was a very nice surprise. Rose man I just augh... Fustrating I laughed when Edward told her that he would scatter her over the place if she touched Riley. Classic. I like riley. of course. What peter did was wrong, but I am glad that you made it work. I just knew you would.

I am happy that you give a good amount of time for each character not a lot of people do that like Carlisle I like that he is persent a lot with the stories. for some reason he always fades in the back when it comes to stories that are not about him. So very happy that you did what you did.

i read one of you message with the stories about people telling you how to write. Im sorry for that. but am glad that you contiinued the works as you planned it. I can wait to see how you add other characters to this piece.

I am glad that Jasper and Edward got married so sweet. I liked what they did to Riley and Peter at the reception. Too funny they groaned. ahah.

I am also glad that Jasper was able to grow up. after he slipped, Thanks to alice. though I do believe she was a it harsh with her words, however it was what Jasper needed to hear. The x- mas's were alwayd a blast to read. As was other hoildays. Though I kinda wished for you to add Valentines in there, but of course that is your decision to make. :) It is just a friendly suggestion. Michaela was interesting to say the least. but I am glad Jasper was able to see her again before she passed.

Maria was as pleasant as very. Okay not really but I hope you get what I mean. Im sorry for Peter though that hit really hurt I bet. Lmao

I was wondering if you were ever going to have Edward and Jasper fight? To add more drama. I would like to see how they work that out. but again just a thought like you said you already have this planned out. i am just be noisy. :).

Well again very well done. Sorry again for the no reviews till not, but at least it is a really big one. lmao. I can not wait for the next part in the series.

well till next time bye now.
jllfish chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
so much fun to read! love these two and looking forward to their story continuing.
Weave the Magic chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
I'm so glad you decided to retain Peter. I did enjoy his character. Looking forward to your next series of this married couple.
lilgent84 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Great start indeed! That was HOT! Loved it! I want a honeymoon like that.
twimama77 chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Very awesome
bbbluez chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Scalding hot start to the honeymoon!
jllfish chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
absolutely love your stories! great epi and look forward to more!