Reviews for Here's a Lullaby To Close Your Eyes
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please please please please continue this! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Squall30 chapter 14 . 9/7/2012
This could be continued but it's a good ending still. We can assume here that after they forgive each other.. Genesis dies. But this is one of the best non-yaoi piece I've read seeing as all that gay stuff just ruins everything. I don't usually read this serious stuff. Mostly humour. But this was good :-)
Also, did you know that Genesis is taller than Sephiroth and Zack is taller than both of them? Genesis fan here. I get annoyed when Genesis is said to be small.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
Please continue! This probably one of the most heartfelt, emotional stories I've ever read! -Alytimae
hihazuki chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Aww! This actually made me squee. It's so cute!

Update!
LarkaRavenWolf chapter 14 . 6/9/2012
Ack!

You can't leave it there! Things were just starting to get better!
Cookizilla chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
Oh, the FLUFF. Great job on this. :D
ReveChanson chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Your story has to one of the best I've ever found for Final Fantasy. Your mix of characters is unique, and Genesis' madness is portrayed beautifully. I really love this, I hope you don't abandon it.
StyxxsOmega chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Please write more.
NothingSoSpecial chapter 14 . 2/28/2012
I knew you could do it! I love this story and I'll be bugging you for ANOTHER MONTH to get you going again.

And thanks for the dedication. It made my week.

NothingSoSpecial
Audra Kaiba chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
OMG I LOVE this story! you've done a wonderful job and I cant wait to see where else you take it. :) keep it up, i'll be on the lookout for the next update. :)
RaidenXTRaitor chapter 13 . 11/16/2011
Nuuuuh too yey my favorite character is alive, wee. Thank you.I can't wait for the next chapter and all the other ones.

Good luck with your exams btw
satheroth335 chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
Whow this is a great fic. Please dont stop. Please update ASAP
another dream chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
how can you stop? its beautiful
VictoriaValentine101 chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
*Claps hard* wonderful chapter! Loved it so much! can't wait for the next chapter!
Alpha Centarus chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
I love this story! One question is this going to have a sad ending or is genesis going to be cured? Please continue!~