Reviews for Meeting Allies
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This was a great story and it was really well written.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow great story!
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Awww 3
karonkgb chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Superman said BRUCE and Gordon called him on it!

I loved each line. It is about time Jim got in on some of the action!

Keep writing, seeing Gordon again would'nt be bad either.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
wow, great, just GREAT! and everyone is just superbly in character :)) I love Bruce hurt stories, and this is the best one, nice job :)
KK chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Props for AWESOME Gordon, he is so much more epic than most give him credit for. Good Job.
Dark.SKY27 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Clark really cares for his friend. Good job on the story it's awesome.
Silverfox588 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This is a great story! Love how stubborn Gordon is about Bats.
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Perfect Alfred impersonisation there :D
And I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time, hoping that Oracle or Nightwing or both would make an appearance at Watchtower while Gordon was there.
Btw, nice characterisation on Gordon and his relationship with Batman, too. Those parts read themselves very well.
liron-aria chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
So, this fic is basically perfect :)

I just loved the interaction between the heroes and Commissioner Gordon, and how easily he held his own. And the "loyal-to-a-fault Batlings" line made me burst out laughing, it was so true. Oh, Bruce, you and your kids.

I really like the idea that the Justice League worries over Bruce because he's the most human, non-powered out of them all, but try not to show it because they know he wouldn't appreciate it. And Bruce probably knows, anyway, because, hello, Batman.

This was a great read, thanks for sharing!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Nice insight into the partnership of the cop and the bat. And nice opportunity for the heroes to interact with some of the best, and most experienced, of humanity. Great fic!
iii chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Haha...the super colleagues meeting the civilians conspirators...great!
NerdyGirl0414 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I 3 how at the end Gordan tells them he knows that Bruce is Batman! :D I completely forgot that Clark had said Bruce when he answered the com link! :D LOL