Reviews for I'm Not Jealous
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
It's amazing!
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was beautifully written and since I'm a huge fan of Lucius/Narcissa, I loved their bit :D
samira parsa chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Amazing! I loved everything about this! There is SO much meaning behind this short oneshot. Especially the last line! I always thought of andromeda being content and everything so i really love how you portrayed this in a new light.
PieceOfGum chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Wow. Once again, you have proven yourself to be one of the greatest authors on this website! Seriously, this was amazing. The way you portrayed Andromeda's feelings was just.. breathtaking. This thing is going straight to my Favorite List.

Once again, wow.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I really absolutely loved this. The repetitions were so well done :) great work :)
LEGOrachel chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Brilliant as always. I love the character of Andromeda and I love how much you explore her. I'm rubbish at reviewing but love your work :)
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aw, poor Andromeda. I think she would always feel torn between two worlds.
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nicely done.
SKINNYxLOVE chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow. Amazing! I could sense her jealously the entire time... trying to convince herself that she wasn't jealous at all. It must hurt her a lot.

The ending was like a slap to the face, though. You can really see and hear and feel her bitterness - calling herself a bloodtraitor, calling Ted a mudblood, calling Tonks a halfblood... all very full of anger. But not directed at them, I don't think - directed at herself for letting her perfect pureblood life slip away.

Really great work. I loved it!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Nice! I loved the repetition! It was so obvious she was jealous, but she wouldn't let herself admit it...

I like the mention of Lucissa - Mes has managed to convert me now - I spent hours last night, reading every one of her drabbles. Don't tell her this, but I must have been mad! There was 33 of them!
dee the deer chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Poor, poor Andromeda :'(

Beautifully written. I love the repetition of pure and 'I'm not jealous.'

It's wonderful :D
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was so amazing. So beautifully written.
TuesdayNovember chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my goodness, this was actually really, really well done. I'm not used to thinking of Andromeda this way, but it works really well. I loved the repetition of 'I'm not jealous' and 'pure', it worked really well, and the ending was really profound.

I completely adored this. )
Sheepyshavings chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow! A point of view I haven't seen from Andromeda. I love the references to "pure" this and "pure" that. Great job!