Reviews for Blood of the Saiyans
bando chapter 13 . 4/8
dude sorry if this counts as flamimg but please if there is a harem put it in the summary
Clay19 chapter 13 . 4/7
okay
Chena chapter 12 . 3/27
This story sucks
trebeh chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
*audience begins slow clap that culminates in thundering applause*
You sir! I almost don't know what to say, but I know one thing, and it is that you are incapable of producing sub-par work. The journey you took your readers on in these 13 chapters is incredibly captivating and original. My mind's buzzing with possibilities of what could happen next. "How will the Raditz situation work out on a planet where now dozens if not hundreds (not sure how wide the student system is at this point point) of people outclass him in terms of power. How will Goku feel towards him having had the chance to know his father? Will you have Bulma have twins (this universe's Trunks and Goten) so Gohan can get both siblings at once or will there only be one? How will the gang react to these developments? Will time heal all wounds between Annin and Bulma? These questions and more will be answered (if you get your muse back which I hope you do *crossing fingers*) next time on Dragon - Ball -Z!" Or would it rather be "Next time on B -O - T -S!"? Hmm... In any case great job once again!
trebeh chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Of the readers who this upsets I am not one; I actually prefer Goku/Bulma so this isn't a problem for me
Axcel chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Yeah, Goku really needs to wish his eye back. That slight weakness would enable someone a little weaker than him to defeat him. Let alone someone equal to him and sure as hell not someone stronger. A lot of people depended on him throughout the original Dragonball, so he can't take chances with himself like that.
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Please continue this someday
Fuzzyjacket chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I have a dream that you will one day update this fic
Dying Grin chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
please update,you left it on such a cliff hanger
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
Urg... why did you not start the Saiyan SAGA?!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
Great Story would love to see an update
McCabeRz chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Hey, I know I should feel sorry for her, but it's her own damn fault, she can suck it for all I care

Get in there Goku! You da man!
Wolverines chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
Wow
The Anime Sage chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Hey uh why can't Goku just use a senzu bean to heal his eye I mean it healed a gaping hole in his body at the 23rd world martial arts tournament.
raven chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
I just found this story and fell in lifove with it. This is one of the best i've read in a long time. Two thumbs up for creativity and believability of the characters. I was wondering if you were planning on finishing this story? Please do ;)