Reviews for Dead to Yourself on a Cloudy Day
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
OMG! It's so beautiful it's sad. I'm literally crying right now. CRYING! Great job though great job. (starts crying again)
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I hope Yusei makes it! This is amazing! Good job on this. :') *cries* So beutiful and touching!
AffinityfortheSoul chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I absolutely LOVE the title :D! Even your pen name is creative and unique :3. How you portrayed each of the characters was spot on. And the beginning bit of Yusei's thoughts was very emotional. Well done! :)
Risaia chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is great! I really enjoyed it. And seriously, Yusei's really a big idiot if he thinks his friends are going to just let him go and face 'death' on his own. There should be a sequel for this. Your writing is really good. This is so going on to my favorite stories list(:
MewIchigoPrincess chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
...All I can say is WOW! I actually cried at the end of this story! Like I about lost it! This was amazing! One of the best stories I've ever read! You are quite the exquisite writer! Please continue to write! Are you a Christian? Cause I am too. This was awesome! Please write more stories!

MewIchigoPrincess _
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This totally needs a sequel...
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Nice, why didn't they put something like this in the anime T-T
Bluestarbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i read your story and i thought it was beautiful
lovelylady123 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I absolutely loved it! If these writers kill Yusei or any one of the 5D members I'm suing them! And they better finally get those two together. 5D's is probably the one version of Yugioh that drug on the relationship thing the longest. Therefore saying that, they better make them be together! Love the story (:
Jasefea chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Man you don't know how good a job you did with this. You are actually the very first person in Fanfiction history to write a story that made me Cry(Hard)

It make me wanna take time off from the story i'm working on to write something like this although I'd go as far as episode 142.

Congrats on making me cry.

Jasefea (Author of True Feelings and True Love's Wish)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LOVED IT~!
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Dat explains everything! I was always wondering why the other members of Team 5D's caught up with Yusei. If Yusei had proposed to Aki, then shouldn't Crow and Jack smiled lightly since he finally told Aki he loved her? Good one-shot though. You're very good.
AkiXYusei chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was so sad, emotional, and beautiful. There was no off characteritics you got them spot on it wad absolutely perfect. You have to continue this but don't rush it tak your time and continue the perfect story
rosepetals98 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is so sad, and I think this is exactly how Yusei would act if this happened. I'm not on these episodes, yet, but I can get the gist of what's happening. It's really emotional and the ending is perfect and lightens the mood a bit. I love it, hope you have more stories, soon!
BbbStrwbrry chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I don't even know what to say. This is probably one of the best one-shots I've read for Yu Gi Oh 5D's. I absolutely loved reading everything! The descriptions were great and I loved Yusei's thoughts about his foreshadowed death and the way he dealt with having to say goodbye to everyone. It was very heart wrenching, and I loved the end where Aki decided to go after him. It was well developed and it definitely left me wanting more!

Fantastic job, and keep writing! :D