Reviews for Insomnia
Kari chapter 6 . 3/19
Hi! This is probably the tenth time I've read this story, I love it! I was wondering if you could do a story on what happened after Edward's suicide attempt. I'd understand if you decided you weren't up to the task, though. Love all your stories!
Lau Whisperer chapter 7 . 2/4
So, enjoying your build up to a worthy spanking scene. With more story development involving Carlisle's past, we really get to see more of his life. Amazing he turned out as loving as he is given his past, human and vampire. Your flashbacks on Jasper was good story continuity.

Regarding your studies: Oh geez! I took O-Chem and physics at the same time. I had another class added in, too: Myth, Magic & Medicine. It was awful! My normally, very smart me was exhausted and scatttered all the time? I got Bs out of both and I was so disappointed... cause I wasn't going to redo either class and these were going on my transcript.

Thanks for your writing... 8 years after writing this. Lol
wandamarie chapter 15 . 11/5/2017
great job thank you
wandamarie chapter 14 . 11/5/2017
love the story thank you
wandamarie chapter 13 . 11/5/2017
thank you for your time and talent and skills Bella did earn the good old fashion spanking thank you
wandamarie chapter 12 . 11/5/2017
getting good
wandamarie chapter 11 . 11/5/2017
she did earn the spanking and time out
wandamarie chapter 10 . 11/5/2017
thank you for your time and talent and skills keep up the good work and thank you
wandamarie chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
loving it keep up the good work and thank you
wandamarie chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
thank you for your time and talent and skills
wandamarie chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
keep up the good work and thank you
wandamarie chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
wandamarie chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
getting good thiank you for your time and talent
wandamarie chapter 4 . 11/4/2017