Reviews for Insomnia
Oua chapter 15 . 7/26
loved this

despite the swearing this was awesome

Cullen family fics rule

write more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Please write more Bella and carsile stories when vampire and human where she doesn't take care of herself and is reckless I love love your stories
narutotwilight chapter 15 . 1/24
OMG! That was awesome thanks for writing it!
Spawn chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
Bella's nightmares were terrible. It's no wonder they were causing her so much distress. I wish she wasn't so stubborn and had gotten help for them sooner. She was wildly out of control, Carlisle had no choice to put a stop to it. I did feel bad that she had to suffer through a few of Carlisle's spankings.

I'm glad that Carlisle made her see that she was wanted and loved by their family. I always love the interaction of Esme in her Mothering roll, whether it's as disciplinarian or comforting Mom, she always handles things lovingly. Loved the sibling bonding at the end. Great job.
Ebony Bluebell chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Haha brilliant ending to a brilliant story! I can't wait to read more of your work!
jalynnlovesyou22 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Wish I had this family ..
jalynnlovesyou22 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
I wish Carlisle was my dad !
Sarah Miler chapter 15 . 3/30/2014
I loved your story!
rosegirl83 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
OMG! I love ur stories! I've read them so many times I lost count! I love reading how the cullens are an actual family! I can't wait for u to post alices story!
ija chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
love the family dynamic in this
despite the cussing this is a great fic

I pray you write more...God bless
Wolfgirl706 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Wah. I want Carlisle for my dad. My dad gets angry too much. He usually yells at me for doing something stupid.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Iv read most of your stories ur really good at telling them I never thought about reading twilight until I came upon ur stories I am now reading the saga will u be doing more?
juliet709 chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
reading this i cant help but wonder why charlie would allow this. seems a little much for someone who is by no rights her dad
SNHfvr chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Thanks for the great read.
I can't wait to read ur next story. I saw that u wanted more ideas for Alice's adjustment to the Cullen household, maybe you can write about her deceiving her dad about the Italy drama. Or maybe different things she left out that he found out about. Or maybe she threw a party that Carlisle didn't know about years ago. If I think of anything that u haven't I'll message u. :-)
Thank you for your awesome writing, well onto the next story.
So excited!