Reviews for Sam, It's a Wonderful Life
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Great Christmans story. I love what thw Guardian Angel said to Sam. Please keep up the great work.
casammy chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Always it was so unjust that sammy does not have an angel of the guard, he prayed and he believed in god and in the angels and nobody worried for the kid and now that cas was his friend and protector of him ever as of dean cas goes to the dark side, which is furious
goldenspringtime chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
Great story , I enjoyed reading it a lot.
driver picks the music chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
"My guardian angel thought I needed an "It's a Wonderful Life" experience."

Dean gave a small disbelieving sound, "Only in our world is that an acceptable answer."

I loved that. Great story, you did a wonderful job!
AngelEyes11 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Great story loved it
zekeschance chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
This brought tears to my eyes. I always thought that was such a sad time for both boys but especially for Sam since he felt he deserved nothing good in his life. Thank you for a unique way of telling this. You did a great job!
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
aww! I loved it!
Etta.Ju chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Angel for Sam... It would be good... Cool story and good End! :) I always worry about the end of story,and this End was appropriate!
wcfan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Dean's right. They really should leave notes. Here's a better idea. Just leave the Winchesters alone. I'd be very happy with that.

At least Sam will never doubt being born. I can come up with a list of people who shouldn't have been born, but Sam is definitely not one of them.
clair beaubien chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
"My guardian angel thought I needed an "It's a Wonderful Life" experience."

Funniest and truest thing ever written about the boys!

CB
wcfan chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Well. All I can say is thank God Sam was born. I don't want Dean to be a murderous SOB. I love the boys just the way they are, flaws and all. Although, it wouldn't hurt to find a spell or ritual to cure stupidity.
driver picks the music chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
It's a Wonderful Life...Best Christmas movie ever.

Supernatural...Best tv show ever.

Put them together...EPIC! lol! This great so far, can't wait to read more!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Ohhh, how horrifying! Wow! This sent shivers down my spine! Oh my!

*hugs you exitedly*

Mandy
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Oh, please please please write some more! It's a lovely premise and handled beautifully. i especially love the twist in that in the original, the hero doesnt' believe in angels, but in this, your Sam knows they're all too real and will likely use him as a weapon, and distrusts them. Great, great story!
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Oooo this is so good! I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the awesome work!