Reviews for The True Love Story of a Liar and a notyet Thief
Don't Anticipate chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
Nice fic! I really enjoyed reading :)
NashNurse chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
That was amazing! This story was a fabulous ending to a very long and dull night shift. Thank you for a perfectly wonderful tale. :) Your writing is lovely.
csfan chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
I wish there was a movie of this fanfic or better yet, a miniseries.
csfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Just read this for the first time and it's one of the best N/S fics ever. You're such a good writer, I love how you portray both Nate and Sophie and how you depict their past relationship. I think a whole book could be dedicated to the adventures of an insurance investigator chasing a lovely grifter he falls in love with and your fic proves that. AWESOME!
Leverage3621 chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I believe a great simple ending to an amazingly wonderful story. I absolutely loved this story and believe that this could be how everything actually happened between those two. Awesome job and Happy New Year! :)
A Friend chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
I've already read this twice. I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. (I'm secretly hoping it involves an explaination for what happened the night before the last scene in the San Lorenxo Job.) Awesomeness! Love this story.
anamatics chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
This is a wonderful story. You've captured the dynamic between Nate and Sophie so well that it makes me want this to become even more canon than it already is in the show. Thank you for writing this, it was wonderful.

(a suggestion: If you wanted, a bit on Nate/Sophie 'obtaining' the rest of the team Christmas presents per the Ho Ho Ho Job would be quite ... adorable.)
JL31 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Great writing. This story is just getting better and better.
ananeto chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
chapter 4 is so sad and so lovely at the same time, even knowing it was coming, still sad... i hope the final is a little more hopeful.

the chapter 2 and 3 are the best, the essence of the Nate/Sophie relationship as i see it.

Keep it up! *****stars!
Leverage3621 chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Aw this chapter was really sad but I suppose I knew it was coming. But I hope your ending will be slightly more happy and I'm curious if you're going to write about their present day relationship or continue with their past. Either way I cannot wait to read it and I did love this chapter even though it was sad.
Leverage3621 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Wow they certainly have a complicated relationship don't they? Overall I really enjoyed the chapter and how they both helped each other with different cons and they finally got together though I know it won't last, lol. Great chapter and now I'm off to read the fourth.
Leverage3621 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Loved the entire chapter, and I liked the whole story you came up with behind that flashback we get to see of Nate and Sophie in the show. I meant to read this earlier but time has seemed to have gotten away from me, lol. I see you have two more chapters up so I'm going to go read and review those but awesome job and I loved it.
A friend chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
This just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait for another. :)
JL31 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010

Please update soon.
jflower chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
Aww, again a wonderful chapter, thanks for sharing! I really love the fic because I could really see this as their background - very into character!