Reviews for His Fragile Future
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Beautiful once again. You are a wonderful writer and make me feel for characters I normally wouldn't. I loved this, making me feel for the only Malfoy I hate. Keep writing!
RemusLupinRox chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very good, really odd pairing but still really good(:

This made me feel bad for Narcissa):

Her husband became to cracked and left her for a teenager): I know that's not exactally what happend but it's still sad..

Great job!
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was beautiful hun :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I think I might possibly be in love with the flow of this poem...

o.o

No, but really, everything was brilliant in this, but I just love the flow of it. The words seem to fit perfectly with each other and they create vivid pictures in my mind. I love how Lucius knew that Daphne was too innocent and young for him, but they just seemed to work out. You handle this pairings so amazingly. Lucius seemed to really care about Daphne, without being overly romantic and out of character. Fantastic work!

"Would crush her like a

Malicious foot on a flower."

I loved that part so so much! It really showed the difference between Lucius and Daphne.

-Morghen
in sync chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Alright, I'll admit it- I cringed a bit when I saw this pairing. Partly because I am an avid DaphneTheodore shipper, the other because I just don't like Lucius.

But this surprised me. The words flowed perfect and I just loved how you compared Lucius' and Narcissa's relationship, and then described his and Daphne's (Non)relationship- that was just brilliant. I especially loved how they had a happy ending, because it seemed like they weren't going to have one.
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS, CLAIREBEAR!

X3333

And, of course, I wanted to share my comments on my fav parts (haha, I could never leave you with a bland R&R, CB, ;D):

"She doesn't fit against his sharp edges/And Lucius knows it."-amazing opening! XD

"The guilt,/Th e,/The death,/The blame,/Would crush her like a/Malicious foot on a flower." Lyrical in a hauntingly dark manner...

"His to look at,/Never to have,/And certainly not his to hold." Sooo agonizing! Dx Daphcius FTW! Xo

"[she] Deserves better than yesterday's man." I'm in love with this line. It's your most creative one yet. :3 And it works beautifully for this pairing! XD

The ending was bril. Just bril. I'm crying tears of joy for them-siriusly!

-mew! :DDD