Reviews for Thanking Sheldon
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 4/4
Whoo hoot! Thanks so much
It really is a awesome story and you should make more fanfics even if it has been.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Elegantly done. You said so much with so few words and I loved every single one of them. Thanks for a great read.
krystal214 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Those shoes definitely deserve their name. They seem to have worked very well. Love the other item in the closet,and the mysterious disappearance of Sheldon's batteries. I think its only fair Penny stole them from his Wii remote since Sheldon's eyebrow was the cause of her purchase. )
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
woot- another gem- you know your Shenny and i say- keep em coming- loving these fics
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Good!

Rate: A
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Naughty Sheldon. :)
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Good one-shot. )
Deleted Deleted Account chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
LOL! This made me giggle - cute little naughty one shot!

Oh him finding her vibrator, that would be a hilarious scene on the show if they could do it!
starbrightnights chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow, you're on a roll at the moment!

This had me giggling, and the bit with the vibrator was just brilliant.

I always love it when people write about characters pushing each other up against walls (just in a romantic way, obviously :p). That's something I've always found very sexy, and the fact that you had Sheldon do it... Ahem. Well.
Trbl chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oooh...naughty. YAY!
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was a spicy oneshot for the evening ;-)

Disappearing Wii batteries. Hhhmm?

Now that you got it out of your system, please get back to your other story ;-D

DW
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
"SHELLLLLLLDON!" Penny hollered

Penny looked away and bit her lip. "They'remyFMPs." She said in a rush."You're whats?"

The only part of him that moved was his eyes, and they were looking at her very steadily. "Is that what I think it is?"
"Maybe." Penny hedged.
"I surely hope that its clean."
"It is." She whispered.
"In that case, and thank god, but may I ask, Why?"
"Why is it clean?"
"No." he replied

"No, I know that." His head tilted. "Why did you stop?"

She did end up keeping the shoes on the shoes.

d(*-*) Awesome d(*g*)