Reviews for The Mind of Sherlock Holmes
Anonymous chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
Wow, just... Wow. You have captured the essence of the character perfectly and I have to say well done, because its not easy to do that with Sherlock Holmes. Please keep writing, this is beautiful. Thanks ever so,
Anonymous
hellseries chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh dear. Pity the poor psychologist who runs up against little Sherlock.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of this.
Nomad1 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
This is a really great take on a young Sherlock Holmes. Hope you get a chance to continue this someday, I would really love to read more.
Anna chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
This is simply astonishing. So very well written and developed; your exploration of the ideas inspiring this story is engaging and thought provoking on many levels. A truly insightful and intelligent look in to the mind of Sherlock Holmes, which is remarkable considering how easily his character can be misconstrued - we all have our own interpretations of his true nature. I really hope you will be able to continue with this story and I look forward to any other Sherlock-focused writing you post.
Black Light Brightness chapter 6 . 1/20/2012
FANTASTIC! I can't WAIT to see what happens next. The character development is AWESOME!
KivrinRue chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
OH my, I like this quite a lot. It's very well written, and I think you've hit just the right note with Sherlock- not too cruel and not too kind, and brilliant and arrogant. I like the amount of information about psychology slipped in, and how it is being misused. And poor Sherlock! I can't wait to read more!

Thank you very much for posting!
Koros chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
Wow, I love your look at young!Sherlock and psychology issues, and this last chapter especially hit home. The sheer emotion and unfairness of it all really makes me cringe and grimace (in a good way!) because it reminds me of myself and one of my brothers - when we were kids, he almost got slapped with an ADD label and I almost got slapped with an Autism label. Thankfully our parents put their metaphorical foot down; my brother was just being an active boy, and I was dreadfully shy of people and socially stunted because of it. So having Sherlock's father actively seeking to stick a label on Sherlock and dismiss him just... *cringe*

You're bringing out some of the worst aspects of practicing psychology, and I can't help but love it as a major aspect in a story, because it is a real issue.

The majority of this story I have highly enjoyed, and this last chapter made me fall in love with it. :)

Thank you for posting!
toeki chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
a new chapter for this story is comparable to something very high on my list of priorities. that means comparable to tons of chocolate,my partner, my pets;)

wow. really well written and angsty chapter. im digusted by the way the friend of sherlocks father twists sherlocks words and the situation to fit his fathers purposes. and you show the father really mean here by putting his son through this knowingly, only because he is.. inconvenient or not good for his career. i know this is just a story, but im really furious and would like to protect poor little sherlock right now!
ApproximatelyPrecise chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
This story is really great! You write really well and your characterization is brilliant.
Cerbolt chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
This is brilliant! Poor Sherlock though, can't wait for more!
Loella chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Poor Sherlock. Really. More?
C Elise chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Very interesting story
Nobodiesland chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Well, this fic is good, i like it. you have to continue that.
Bookwormiie chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Update soon! Ecellent story ifeel so bad for poor little shetlock:(
toeki chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
i hope you will update this soon. this is one of the best characterization pieces i have ever read. you manage to picture all the characters spot on and give them so much depth, make them so believable!