Reviews for Delightfully Awkward
TealEyedBeing chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Oh such wonderful amusement! :D it's endless! or it would be if there were more chapters xD loved it!
Sabaku no Keiko chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Now I finished it! And I have to say... GRRRREEAAAAT! I luv it! That totally made my day! Even if it was a bit awkward... but the last chappy... :D Keep on doing!
Sabaku no Keiko chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Hm... so far? Veeeery good 3 :) Reading more tomorrow!
KristinaRules chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
;) Great! Loved it #'.'#
MissDilemma chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
Tfoo. Just read the whole thing, and I LOVED ALL OF THEM.

They're all filled with little bits of real OP-humour, and every fic had at least one sentence that made me laugh out loud.

I would've replied on every chapter but all I wanted to do was read on xD
Panic At The Beatles Disco chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I have to say, After reading the first chapter, I, in a way agree with your summery,it truly was delightfully akward.

I have to admitt, i've never seen a romance between Nami/Zorro.

But I Love reading about make it seem like there's a possibility for the two of the,Even thought it is a bit out of character. I first became mildly interested in Nami/Zorro when Zorro was captured in Arlong park, When Nami made a quip about Zorros injurys, when Zorro responded:"I just lost my shirt at sea and wanted to cover up so you don't get distracted." or something along those lines.

*Sigh*

I often find myself wishing for more romance in The anime One Piece, But Hey, that's what I read fanfiction for!
fmdevil chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
This chap was funny as hell.

Poor Brook, just doesn't know how to keep his lips shut(though he has no lips to shut)

As always, keep up the great work.
minami chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
cant stop laughing

great work
animemanganet chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
lolol you get the awesomest ideas for these stories!

thanks for sharing! .
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
Ha ha, serves you right Brook! I'm glad I finally got to read this. I got the email about the update last night but for some reason it said the chapter didn't exist until this morning. Buggy Fanfiction... Anyways, I'm glad you updated! It was as delightfully awkward as always and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
FallenTenshi.XO chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
nice xD
freakinscarykid chapter 16 . 10/19/2011
I'm not a religious person but I enjoyed this, for many reasons. I like that Nami was praying for Zoro, but I also liked the way you portrayed God. Pretty sarcastic and over all generally enjoyable to read.
minami chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Hilariously written!
minami chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
HAHAHA, this is funny!

LOL

Loving reading your works!
yuMeNami chapter 16 . 10/17/2011