Reviews for Delightfully Awkward
miranda chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
plz plz plz don't stop writing this story! this is one of the best I have ever read and I loved every bit. I have even read it over and it's still great plz don't quit on it. and plz post the next chapter I cant wait so plz plz plz plz post the next chapter!
silentitanz chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
haha,, those two got a dirty mind..
silentitanz chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
..haha now you look like a pervert in Nami's eye.. well can't blame Zoro, really curiosity kills the cat.. :')
Luffispi chapter 14 . 6/19/2014
Nami to the rescue! Great chapter! :D And loved the ZoNa :D
TealEyedBeing chapter 17 . 1/31/2012
Oh such wonderful amusement! :D it's endless! or it would be if there were more chapters xD loved it!
Sabaku no Keiko chapter 17 . 1/10/2012
Now I finished it! And I have to say... GRRRREEAAAAT! I luv it! That totally made my day! Even if it was a bit awkward... but the last chappy... :D Keep on doing!
Sabaku no Keiko chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Hm... so far? Veeeery good 3 :) Reading more tomorrow!
KristinaRules chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
;) Great! Loved it #'.'#
shittygomu chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
Tfoo. Just read the whole thing, and I LOVED ALL OF THEM.

They're all filled with little bits of real OP-humour, and every fic had at least one sentence that made me laugh out loud.

I would've replied on every chapter but all I wanted to do was read on xD
Panic At The Beatles Disco chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I have to say, After reading the first chapter, I, in a way agree with your summery,it truly was delightfully akward.

I have to admitt, i've never seen a romance between Nami/Zorro.

But I Love reading about make it seem like there's a possibility for the two of the,Even thought it is a bit out of character. I first became mildly interested in Nami/Zorro when Zorro was captured in Arlong park, When Nami made a quip about Zorros injurys, when Zorro responded:"I just lost my shirt at sea and wanted to cover up so you don't get distracted." or something along those lines.

*Sigh*

I often find myself wishing for more romance in The anime One Piece, But Hey, that's what I read fanfiction for!
fmdevil chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
This chap was funny as hell.

Poor Brook, just doesn't know how to keep his lips shut(though he has no lips to shut)

As always, keep up the great work.
minami chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
cant stop laughing

great work
animemanganet chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
lolol you get the awesomest ideas for these stories!

thanks for sharing! .
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
Ha ha, serves you right Brook! I'm glad I finally got to read this. I got the email about the update last night but for some reason it said the chapter didn't exist until this morning. Buggy Fanfiction... Anyways, I'm glad you updated! It was as delightfully awkward as always and I can't wait for the next chapter :D
FallenTenshi.XO chapter 16 . 12/12/2011