Reviews for Chalk Message, Delivered
iamnel chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Shoot... I love IT... I love THEM... I love YOU!

I mean where did you come up with this stories?! Seriously!
You know, you gotta teach me how to do that!
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
:D awesome
KasuKAPL chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
AT LEAST I COULD READ THAT AWESOME AWESOMENESS! 8DDDDDDD

And all I have to say that this is !(LLLLLLLLLL) CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE AND A BILLION TIMES CUTE! 3333 I LOVE IT TO THE INFINITE AND BEYOND JENNA! *_*! This is a PERFECT sequel to my little comic and of course to Cass's AWESOME fic (L) It's P-E-R-F-E-C-T! *_* Awwwwww that was so cute from Arnold to show her what he had written in the wall 8D You're such a goner for her you football head! xD And I TOTALLY imagined that reaction of Helga 8D! While I was drawing my comic I was thinking 'If Helga saw this she would threw herself on the top of Arnold's and kiss him like if there was no tomorrow' xD And that kiss was AWWWWWWWWWWWW 33333 it made my heart drop like crazy! 333 Arnold and Helga are happy with each other and that makes me more than happy YAAAAAAAAAAY! 8D! But be careful kids! xD If you go to school with that lovesick smile on your face your secret won't be a secret anymore LOL xD!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JENNA THANKIES THANKIES THANKIES THANKIES FOR WRITTING THAT! *hugs* I know that it's Cass's present but it's like it was kinda for me too xD! So THANK BUDDY! _! YOU'RE AWESOME AND MORE AWESOME 8DDDDDD! Keep writting like that and NEVER stop! :D

And now I'm going to read all your new stuff YAHOO! 8D
Nonsensicalicity chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
HOW SWEET! 3

Really good job on this, it brightened up my day :3
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Aw very adoreable fic here that was so sweet of Arnold
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Wow, these two just can't keep their hands off each other! Excellent story, and a great use of passion for everyone's favorite couple!
ck3712 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
awesome job! hope u read chppie 5 of my story, helgas big secret. in my authors note, i will b asking a very important question, and i need every reader's imput! that includes u! keep writing!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Heh, quite cute story.

Keep the good writing.
angie93 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i totaly love it ;D
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Lol, I loved Maria's comic and I ADORED Nintendo's fic of it, and having you extend even further on that little bout of cuteness and perfection is like a Christmas gift to ALL of us! _ Lol, so thank you! It's absolutely adorable! OwO I loved how cute Arnold's little speech was about how he just loved her so much and all that, and how Helga just dive-bombed on him and he couldn't figure out if he really was just this lucky or if he was dreaming. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! You have SUCH a talent for writing adorable things, Jenna, seriously. I just had to hold back a full on, "OHHHHHHHHHH!" during Arnold's little speech. It was just so CUTE! OH! OwO OwO OwO

Oh, and I am SOOO happy I'm one of the first people to review this! 'Cause it's like the most precious little thing ever! I'm sure Nintendo must be elated over this! You did such a wonderful job (As you always do ;))!

Complete and total perfection, complete with pet names, embarrassment, hintings at fun stuff to happen in the future, chalk love proclamations, make outs, and goofy grins - this was just an utter delight to read! OwO OwO I just love your stuff, Jenna! You never fail to make me smile. _

Favorited a gazillion times!

~SuprSingr aka Your Baby Sis ;)

P.S. Lol, which of course means you're the annoying, perfect big sis. ;) Sorry... had to throw that in here. XDXDXD
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
:D:D:D:D:D AWWWW!

Jenna, THANK YOU for doing this! :D It was awesome that my favourite HA! author EVER wrote something for me, but also a companion fic to one of my stories, even though it was based on Maria's artwork!

And what a nice little continuation! XD :D A fun idea for Arnold to actually show it to Helga, to prove that he was so passionate about their love that he had to express it, just like he did in the original! xD Haha! :D OwO Oh my gosh, kissy and kissy! YAY! OwO *Giggles* Their interaction was so adorable, and just exactly in your style the way I love it. X3 OwO Helga's reaction was just adorable. I can see she totally would react like that! YAY! Lol, and I love her little expressed moment of desiring to be able to snuggle her love in public!

Oh my gosh, now I have an inkling to make yet another sequel where Helga recounts the time she did the chalk message and started his crush on LILA! XD

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing this, buddy! :D I love it! Short and sweet and super fun! I know your readers will love it. OwO X3 :3 I'm going to treasure this for sure! Thank you! :D *Glomps you* I LOVE IT! THANK YOU!

AxH FOREVER!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh my God! What can I say...?

Jenna, you are awesome! This is an excellent companion fic and continuation to Cass's fic! I had thought it should have a pick-up to it, and one where Helga sees the message and learns that Arnold wrote, do you believe that?

It's a great start for her to be blind-folded as he takes her up the street. And yes, he should probably erase before more people find out, but he sshould let her see it before he does.

And oh man, she'd die of happiness because it's true! He loves her! He really truly loves her! And it was written by him, plain as day, and in cursive, like Helga's message and the print of Lila's name indicates the flow Arnold and Lila wouldn't have like you said before.

What better way for Helga to express her happiness than a passionate kiss with Arnold?

Hmmm, maybe she's right. No one believed, so they might be in the clear for now. And I always wondered if Helga would ever get around to telling Arnold the truth about the original message.

But anyway, this was excellent, buddy! I look forward to seeing more from you. :)