Reviews for She's A Killing Machine
Alex chapter 1 . 5/25
This is so cute and cool and adorable and sexy and so CB! Super well portrayed!
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved it! Every moment :):)
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
UnwrittenGirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
That was very good. I loved it!
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OMG THIS WAS BRILLIANT! I love the underlying tension of blair looking around, the way serena convinced her, the fact that her and chuck are still "undefined" but MY GOD i squealed when Chuck showed up! They still have their way with one another but when he finally told her what it was really about, THIS SHOULD BE THE SERIES!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011

"My problem is that you're on a date with the woman that's going to be my wife."

lovetvtoomuchxo chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
as always your story's are great to read.

nice one shot...

keep it up..
pavedhearts chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I love the way that the passion from CB can turn from hate to love in a milisecond. I thinkyiuve really got it here as well, they can only be enemies or lovers - there is no in between :D nice job.
kousi chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Awww I love this, especially this line:

"You can't break up with me if we're not dating," This is something Chuck would say...

Great work!
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Loved this! I wanna have this Chuck on the show again :)! And maybe if he proposes again (a girl can dream) it should be slightly like this!
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Aw I loved this !
fuckface54 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I absolutely love this!
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh, this was awesome. I was beginning to miss your engagement fics, they have great pace and are so true to character. Chuck broke my heart a little when he pointed out that if they weren't dating she couldn't break up with him. I wanted to give him a big hug. But my favorite definitely was Blair rightfully assuming that she had given him the ring back so he could put it on her finger when the time was right. Loved it. And keep them coming.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I loved it!

The possessive tone was classic. This is the Chuck I love, the one that is steadfast in knowing what he want and is horribly ackward at expressing it, but always clear in his intent to make Blair and he partners for life.

Gosh I miss him thank you for reminding me about what should be. You are always amazing at that task.
abelard chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Lovely! Beautiful! Great story!