Reviews for A Pretty Penny
rino-oo chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
Okay it's 2017 but I'll review, this story is so amazing & I love it
sani chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
It was the sweetest, fuuniest and cutest sasunaru fic that I had ever read! I just love everything about the story, how they talk how you characterize naruto, he is not annoying he is so eanderingly innocent and not too girly uke, and sasuke... Damn your characterization of him being oc on his money really cracks me up, specially the part where he asked shikamaru to sedate him. Hahahah. its just so funny! I also love the kibanaru moments! You've written their relationship so well... I'm kinda rooting for him as well because I really love their relationship, but still love the sasunaru relationship, while reading this is kept picturing sasuke as mr krab though, such a cheapskate, I really love him here, because all the fics I've read with him is he is rich and soesnt care about money, anyways I enjoyed reading this although its not yet finish.
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love it
Neko-NightLover chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
more chapters pretty please XD
fghjklok chapter 24 . 12/6/2013
Will u put more of this up?
yawningred chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
I really want more of this! Please update!
Also, I cried when Sasuke proposed and some other parts of the story. (TToTT)
HidekoChikanatsu chapter 24 . 3/24/2013
Great story. Please continue soon. I'm waiting for the day you update this. However when you end a thought early like this, "Put this-," it is confusing. Enough critasism, I loved the story. Bye. :)
Fullmetalkekkaishi chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
I fangirled when Sasuke proposed to Naruto they're so effing cute. Anyway I love the story.
PurpleSong chapter 24 . 1/5/2013
Hahaha hilarious ch ending! Please update soon! Ganbatte sensei
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Naruto must really trust Kiba, or is just childish, or both.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2012
your caffine is my reviews!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2012
O_O
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
thats a mean lady, Shaquiqui
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
Uchiha family has problems, and so does Kiba, and Shikamaru should be gay.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2012