Reviews for Out of Reach
DurararaFreak chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
awesome! *u*
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
That was wonderful! I really fell in love wioth the beginning because it sounded so sad but also so realistic. Who wouldnt feel like Mikado, he was still a child and didnt understand anything of what his mother whished for him. It was interesting to see "what could have been"! Mikado doesnr really remember Kida and though Kida tried to befriend him, it didnt seem very possible, Thats why it made me even more happy that in the end they were kind of friends. "And eventually, they did feel like they'd known each other for a long time." I felt like this was a parallel universe, both seem to feel that they could be best friends like they are in the DRRR-universe but they didnt know or understand why. I hope you get what I mean, its kind of hard to explain..xD I really liked it!
Giveortake chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This was so... It's refreshing, I guess. The prompt nearly broke my heart and I almost didn't want to read the story just because of that, but I did. I'm really glad I did read it too, because it was amazingly written. It doesn't contain the normal elements that these fan fiction stories contain, but it pulls it off amazingly so that it doesn't matter if they don't get together in the end or if something dramatic doesn't happen. This story was in great character while still had it's own universe thing going on.

Ahh, amazing stuff here. Great job, I'm absolutely in love with this
Lithium Suicide chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very sweet 3 I like the subtlety of the story. A relaxing, pleasant read. Thank you for writing it!