Reviews for Distance
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Foxytail9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
oh man this got me so emotional
TissueCube chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is my 4th time reading this story. I have never been so enamored by a story before. It is honestly one of my favorites and I hope you never delete it. Thankyou for writing this and sharing it. I love this story to bits.
S chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Amazing! I loved it! Too bad he died et the end :-(
Erza4897 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is made me smile and sigh and almost cry.
DaceyRose chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This makes me cry every time...
Killer Angel chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
No story has ever brought me close to tears like this had. The pacing, development... everything was so beautiful and realistic. Kudos!
Covehn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Dear lord, no story has ever, EVER, made me cry - but I couldn't help but sob after reading this. Wow, what a fantastic piece of work you got here.
MarilynBaby chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Aww. he died. That's so sad.
TheAngelofIego chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I went into this knowing that it was going to rip me heart out, but I read it anyway. So now I have to wipe away the tears that this wonderful and oh so sad story made me shed and find something else to read.
iLoveGeorgeWeasley chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I just want to say. I'm reading this two years after it was written and I absolutely love it. My heart ached when Fred died...again. This is a very amazing story. I love it so much. You should write more Luna/Fred ones. Cuz I've run out of the good ones now. :)
Pyoko-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You have no idea of how much your Fruna fics inspire me! I mean, I feel like every single word that I write down or every scene that I imagine are nothing but pure plagiarism.

Because everything you write about them is so perfect!

About "Distance", I personally do not agree with what you said about OOC. Fred definitely is not, I think you captured a curious but natural angle of his personality: he is still the fun and charming Fred. And, judging by the timeline, he is already a man and he is in the middle of a war, so, him being serious just fits in the moment of his life.

As for Luna, I don't believe she is so different from the books. If we think about it, all the books are told by Harry's perspective, and he does not see Luna as you displayed here; his vision about her so much more oblivious and... stereotyped. She, for sure, was so much more than that. And that's exactly what you discovered.

The way you developed their relationship was captivating and credible. I mean, it could actually be happening during the books!

The course of events, at the end, of course, broke my heart. That does not mean I loved less your piece of art.

I read Pranks and Nargles first, and I can see how much you have grown as a writer.

You have real talent.

I need to crimp once again; You inspire me. Thank you!
cailin na gealai chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Lovely story. I, of course, read Pranks and Nargles first. This was excellent, but I can definitely see how you've matured as a writer from this to Pranks and Nargles.
Molly.xx chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
wow. i just cried. alot:'(

i read your other fruna one first and loved it so i read this one and loved it just as much. you have turned me into a true fruna shipper. i would probably be easier for me to ship geuna seeing as george doesnt die but you know what? i dont care. i know how its going to end but in a weird way it kind of makes it cuter. and definetly a whole lot sadder. luna is one of my favourite characters and so are the twins. but pairing ever.

you are like.. such an amazing writer

i lovee it3