Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
Loveeveryhetaliathing chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Oh gosh this was silly and cute- with a hint of some hot aha; I didn't know this took place in a series, I'll have to check it out some time ah
Tweety t chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Can you write something about new year
Bs173 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Hotttttt *.* loved it so much! Well done :D
Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I think you used the word 'member' too many times. Try substituting for others, like 'cock' 'dick' or 'penis.' Also instead of interrupting their words with -ah- just say that they moaned, because that got a bit annoying.
019672 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was... how do I put it? TOTALLY AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! 5 Stars! Anyway I was wondering if you did anything besides yaoi because I can't find ANY lemons out there! I find it especially hard to find one with the girl as the uke instead of the seme. Since your writing is SO good I was hoping you could write a lemon. Please? I'm not expecting you to do so, I just was putting it out there so MAYBE I could get a good lemon to read. Your writing is superb, the vocabulary is phenomenal and I hope for some new stories!
Otaku786 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yes, I'm just now reading this fic, and it was HOT!

Well, actually, it was cold, but you know, then it got...warm?

...Anyway, what I mean is that I loved the oneshot. I think that would be the best way to get warm, and I don't doubt that the boys agree. In fact, I think one of them would break the heater on purpose somehow just to have the excuse! Of course, I love the small part where Toshiro rode Ichi's fingers. There's just something about that small detail that makes the activity even hotter.

~Totally cool ('til it got hot), Taku
EspadaScream chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
it's still cold!

WERE COVERED IN CUM!

LOL
IkimonoNoNoru chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Who needs a plot when you have a hot, adorable little fluff? - Loved it. 3 Now I think I need to go back and read the 'He Is Mine' fic you were talking about. :D
AccioTeaAndCats chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ohohoho~

I loved this! And Im favouriting it :D

Woop!
Merm-Aight chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Looks like they managed to warm up pretty well, because that was hot! I liked the start of this a lot, as much as the middle and end; it's a cute little story, matching the current cold weather outside!
QueenOfCitrus chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Aw, it was perfect, what are you saying! I like how your story flows so perfectly, with just about the right amount of descriptions. :) Wonderful fic! I wish I could write lemons the way you do some day. Especially IchiHitsu ones. XD
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Sorry, I did read this early but apparently I forgot to leave a review.

First I have to thank you for writing a story with this pairing, I absolutely love them together. Next let me commend you on the details that you added with help to create such a nicely fulling story. I thoroughly enjoyed the humor that was apparent throughout as well because it helped to create a well-rounded story and let not forget to mention the wonderful lemon!

All in all this was another enjoyable story and a wonderful display of your talents, I can't wait to see what you'll come out with next. Keep up the good work.